By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA Online New Trailer (WFT? It is a new game lol... AMAZING... October 1st... free for GTA V buyers)

Tagged games:

green_sky said:

Due to all of this hype no one noticed that the game is going to have an online pass. Well played Rockstar. 

No it won't

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
green_sky said:

Due to all of this hype no one noticed that the game is going to have an online pass. Well played Rockstar. 

No it won't

Yes. You are right. Just need the disc it seems. 

@Basil You bet. With lot of downloadble things. You never know maybe they just move onto next project and not do expansion packs like GTA4. 

ethomaz said:

I have my fingers crossed that there is an extensive amount of properties one can buy (Apartments/Houses) and that the interiors are highly customizable, that would honestly make me so happy !_!

Also, another thing I'm hoping for, just a small little thing that will make it so much more fun riding in cars with friends and stuff, but since it's a persistant world for everyone, I'm hoping when you have the radio on in the car with friends, it's playing the same song for everyone, that's one thing I really wanted in GTA4's online.

looks amazing cant believe this is on current gen HW

forget UC2 UC3 and TLOU this is the game of generation should of been released 2010-11 though. have a feeling it will also release on next gen HW which would suck b/c i dont want to redo all of my progress again so im gonna be patient, im willing to wait a few months for a next gen version

Play Me

BHR-3 said:

forget UC2 UC3 and TLOU this is the game of generation should of been released 2010-11 though. have a feeling it will also release on next gen HW which would suck b/c i dont want to redo all of my progress again so im gonna be patient, im willing to wait a few months for a next gen version

Eh, plan on buying it on the PS3, then I'll just sell my PS3 version and get it for the PS4 if it drops for Next Gen. 

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:

The game will be good enough to play through twice. I'm just hoping that your GTA Online progress carries forward

crazy info :

(Say you're hanging out in your high-rise apartment enjoying the view down below. You spot a flurry of red and blue lights in the distance and decide to see what's going on. So you switch on your TV, tune into the news, and suddenly you're watching your friend fleeing from the police in real-time thanks to the news helicopter flying directly above him.) Gamespot 

The amount of stuff this game packs for $60 puts other games to shame.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Went from no interest to maybe getting around to buying it down the road. Maybe someone I know will get it and check it out at their place.