By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA Online New Trailer (WFT? It is a new game lol... AMAZING... October 1st... free for GTA V buyers)

Tagged games:

Chevinator123 said:
ethomaz said:

It is a standalone game so you buy only the Online but they will release a free update for GTA V users.

i bet they just dont want people to trade in the game rofl, oh well doesnt bother me

Trade ins aren't issues with GTA games, there is already so much content in the single player campaign to keep people going

Besides, GTA Online is going to keep going for years, 2 weeks won't be important

Around the Network

It will be out for both 360 and PS3, check the video out on rockstar's official channel

007BondAgent said:
It will be out for both 360 and PS3, check the video out on rockstar's official channel

Yeap... it is already knew before I posted the OP... GTA V is multiplat.

ethomaz said:
007BondAgent said:

Yeap... it is already knew before I posted the OP... GTA V is multiplat.

meant the online thing ahaha

Anyways, rockstar and sony are obviously in some kind off partnership, so some trailers might only show the ps3 logo

007BondAgent said:

meant the online thing ahaha

Anyways, rockstar and sony are obviously in some kind off partnership, so some trailers might only show the ps3 logo

I think Sony removed the logo because they posted first in the PlayStation YouTube channel... I can't embed the official trailer so I used the PS one

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

It is a standalone game so you buy only the Online but they will release a free update for GTA V users.

so its kinda like MGS4 in a way

this honestly looks a lot like what ubisoft is trying to do with the division

but yeah...

Holy shit it looks amazing, so it will be a download? fml and high internet prices

Due to all of this hype no one noticed that the game is going to have an online pass. Well played Rockstar. 

No way this game will run at a smooth framerate on console...

I hope R* proves me wrong.