By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSVita Pets announced

Thoughts?

Awesome!! Day one. 82 23.03%

Meh. Don't care. 53 14.89%

Sony, WTF are you doing with Vita? 182 51.12%

See results. 39 10.96%

Total:356

Nintendo actually ineptly copied pet sims and ruined their market! Tamagotchi and Furby used to sell many tens million dedicated devices each, while Ninty's two Nintendogs titles struggle to reach together in 8 years 3/4 of what the first Furby alone sold in 3 years!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network
KylieDog said:

Wild animals are not pets.  How can have a pet sim without pets?

This game isn't about pets either, it's about dogs, they just do not say it in the name to avoid conflict with a game I won't mention.

Then, it is not a pet sim, it´s a dog sim. :D

KylieDog said:
attaboy said:
KylieDog said:
attaboy said:
KylieDog said:

Yeah, both Sony and Nintendo are copying pet sim games and adding nothing new to the genre.

Oh wait, no, Sony is actually doing something new with the genre with the exploring dungeons and such

My mistake.

I thought Kinectimals already did that.

Not a pet sim.

What the?! *head explodes*

Why can't people on the internet just say, "Hey, you're right.  I didn't think about that.  Thanks for the information, attaboy!"

Wild animals are not pets.  How can have a pet sim without pets?

I believe this is the most ridiculous thing I've seen posted on this site.  Quite an accomplishment actually.

KylieDog said:
JWeinCom said:

I believe this is the most ridiculous thing I've seen posted on this site.  Quite an accomplishment actually.

Maybe you'll read your own posts to find something even more so.  Typical Ninty defender distorting reality to point where now suggesting tigers and wild animals are actually household pets.

I really can't tell if this is supposed to be serious or not O_o...  I was unaware that wild animals respond to names you give them, play jump rope, and ride RC cars.  If it makes you happy though, we could just call them all "domesticated animal" sims, and not get into a ridiculous thing about whether a kinectimal is a pet.

KylieDog said:
JWeinCom said:

Maybe you'll read your own posts to find something even more so.  Typical Ninty defender distorting reality to point where now suggesting tigers and wild animals are actually household pets.

Mike Tyson had a pet tiger.

Around the Network
attaboy said:
KylieDog said:
JWeinCom said:

It was named Skittles.

Well I guess if you can't beat em, emulate em.

I eagerly await Sackboy's Chateau.

i asked a reliable source about whether or not Kinectimals was a pet sim. He said that it wasn't a pet sim. In reality, since Mike Tyson owned a tiger, any game that involves pet tigers is actually a Mike Tyson sim. My apologies to KylieDog for doubting him. :(

attaboy said:
i asked a reliable source about whether or not Kinectimals was a pet sim. He said that it wasn't a pet sim. In reality, since Mike Tyson owned a tiger, any game that involves pet tigers is actually a Mike Tyson sim. My apologies to KylieDog for doubting him. :(

Kinectimals=Punch Out rip off confirmed.

KylieDog said:
attaboy said:
KylieDog said:
JWeinCom said:

Not a real pet.

Tyson or the tiger?

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!