By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Evaluation of the current Nintendo community on VGC

RolStoppable said:

outlawauron - Lived through the entire sixth gen without knowing that the GC is more powerful than the PS2.

This fits so perfectly!

Gamecube was my primary console for a while too.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

There should be an option between puppies and friendlies.

Arius Dion said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Arius Dion said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

I will only accept if you hand over Princess Peach. Tell Mario to back off, we wont take his abuse any longer and hes abusing my turtle friends. We had to remove his shell because some person *cough*mario*cough* jumped on his shell and his shell and his body switched places with his head hole to the asshole. Do you know what its like to walk ass backwards? I also want my staff back. Also, tell The Mushroom Kingdom we're hiring troopers to watch our area because Mario keeps jumping over our fences and keeps rummaging through our sewers. For some reason all of our gold coins are missing. I know he took it because he's fat. Yes...this is my logic.

These are my list of demands before I accept your apology.

LoL. I can accommodate all requests except for the staff..Luigi uses it..like a shticky (shudders)

deal?

Tell you what....in your human realm you have what they call there....um....Egg Mc Muffins? Give me that instead of the staff and we're square.

Ha. I'd stay away from those, they're not real food. You'll get a plumbers figure, but if that's what you'll want its a done deal.

.....Maybe I want.....a certain, special, interesting, athletic, disruptive, plumbers figure, so I can wear Red overalls and make peoples lives a living hell. Deal. Your apology is accepted. :)

orniletter said:
*posts lame/overused Popcorn gif*

But you didn't actually post it...

fixed  

Next time do it yourself >:{ 

That's a good look Rol, and love the new avatar.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
pezus said:

Do you even watch it in English??

Not really. What counts in this case is that TW101 has voice actors that are actually worth a damn.

Agreed. This is probably the first time in the last few years where I'll choose the English Dub over the Japanese Dub^^

Oh man, I forgot how pissed I was at IGN over this travesty. They didn't even pretend to try to do their jobs.

And holy crap this community was easy pickings in 2008.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Hey, I am in. And correct!

pezus said:
RolStoppable said:
pezus said:

Do you even watch it in English??

Not really. What counts in this case is that TW101 has voice actors that are actually worth a damn.

But you'll play it in German, anyway? 

The game doesn't have German VA afaik.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3NUp90HPrA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUbIh1VbkLpsu-fRi23q6HFA

German commands, English VA

RolStoppable said:
pezus said:

But you'll play it in German, anyway? 

If it's possible to have English voice acting, then always English. If a developer doesn't include German voice acting, then that is a commendable decision.

butbutbut Monita in Nintendoland...

I was shocked when I heard German in a Nintendo game