By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Twisted Metal Confirmed for PS3

People still play this game???

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

I've never played the ps2 TMs, but I never enjoyed the ps1 TMs. Vigilante 8 was so much better, imo.

BASS QUAKE!

Everyone knew this was coming, it was just a matter of when. I hope they offer it on BRD and PSN. I would easly pick this title up, TM with a good online interface would be a truly exiting experiance. Hope they support custom sound tracks, because after 4 their is no way I can play a TM without Rob Zombie.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

thekitchensink said:
@Weezy: The Twisted Metal games have NEVER been racers. Pure, (un?)adulturated car combat!

This could very well be the first PS3 game that's a first-day buy for me
Will need to buy more controllers tho...

Greatest characters: Axel and Mr. Grimm. This is unarguable and you are a fanboy if you say otherwise XD

I actually liked Minion... but I haven't played since twisted metal 2 and probably won't pick it up on the PS3 >.

souixan said:
thekitchensink said:
@Weezy: The Twisted Metal games have NEVER been racers. Pure, (un?)adulturated car combat!

This could very well be the first PS3 game that's a first-day buy for me
Will need to buy more controllers tho...

Greatest characters: Axel and Mr. Grimm. This is unarguable and you are a fanboy if you say otherwise XD

I actually liked Minion... but I haven't played since twisted metal 2 and probably won't pick it up on the PS3 >.<

FANBOY!!! XD

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Oh darn, I thought they were going to make it for the Wii.

/sarcasm

Has Minion even been in the series since #2 >.

he was in black, it was good black was/

Riot Of The Blood said:
People still play this game???

Damn right, still one of the main multiplayer games that's played in my house.

Can't wait.

Hmm, pie.

I loved twisted metal 2 or was it 3. Damn I can't remember.. I don't care anyway, the only fact is Calypso rocked the whole battle with it's detonating nuke missile.