By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So 50% Market Share for Wii really is possible.

routsounmanman said:
Welcome back, AoA!!! Good to see you live and kicking! I presume all went well after all eh? :)

Hey thank! But nah things went really shit actually, but I did manage to get my net back on so here I am :)

Around the Network
ArtofAngels said:
routsounmanman said:
Welcome back, AoA!!! Good to see you live and kicking! I presume all went well after all eh? :)

Hey thank! But nah things went really shit actually, but I did manage to get my net back on so here I am :)

What about your girlfriend if I may ask? (Ooooppsss already did!)

You must mean the video? Nah she didn't give a stuff for it.

Aw... that sucks...

Well how about derailing this thread a bit? Ooooppsss... already did that too :)

Late '09, once the other two consoles start running out of steam.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Around the Network

i'm gonna go with 50% when the wii hits 50 million. nice and symmetrical. so i'll say late summer of '09. because at that time 360 will probably be like 27-28 million and ps3 about 22-23 million.

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy

As I keep saying.... end of AUGUST 08 folks!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

i think it will happen by the end of this year when wii will outsell them both combined even during the holidays

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Not happening, the arrival of GTAIV will see to that. I see Wii sales slowly fading away this year

GTA will boost PS3 sales, but im not sure about the 360, it already has a few games in that genre which were well received.

Im not sure GTA will stand up to Wiifit, Mario Kart and SSBM. Wiifit is going to appeal to a new market all over again, especially in the west.