By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - [FAKE] PS Saudi Arabia "Ready For October" Video, Playstation 4 to launch October 21st-27th week

Tagged games:

pokoko said:
SnowPrince said:
IS this real life or is it just FANTASY ?!!

Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see.

Personally, if it's real, I think it would be a great time to launch, as it gives them a chance to re-supply between launch and Christmas.

Yeah I know that launches take time, but I always thought launching the week of Black Friday in late November was a stupid idea.

October launches (PS2, N64 to a degree as that was late September) are the best time to launch IMO, because you get the early adopters but still have time to restock for November and then again for December.

Around the Network

Damn it.

I'll be in Fiji from the 18th to the 25th.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

That would be great since it's in my B day week lol.

Cool... a lot of guys here making B day near that date... not surprising because February is Saint Valentine

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network

wick said:
Damn it.

Honestly this sounds better than the PS4 to me.

Unless you are poor and is going there for something shitty instead of tourism, that is.

haxxiy said:
wick said:
Damn it.

Honestly this sounds better than the PS4 to me.

Unless you are poor and is going there for something shitty instead of tourism, that is.

Yeah good point.

I guess I'll just have to wait for my gaming needs until after a week of drinking cocktails on the beach ;)

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

I'd believe it. It sounds like everything is on schedule or even ahead of schedule for a later year release. I'm sure they also really want to beat the Xbox One out the door so they'll probably push for it to release 2-4 weeks before The One comes out.

I already posted this date.. Will be a week later in eu as well

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date