By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - [FAKE] PS Saudi Arabia "Ready For October" Video, Playstation 4 to launch October 21st-27th week

Tagged games:

That would be sooner than I thought it was going to launch and some of the rumors on the internet.

Get your Portable ID!

End of 2009 sales predictions:

PS3 - 33 Million     360 - 40 Million    Wii - 75 Million

Around the Network

ive thought for a while the 25th of oct. i guess we'll know in less then a week

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

IS this real life or is it just FANTASY ?!!

Brill just amzing

I still think Sony is launching Saturday, October 26 in memory of the US PS2 launch.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network

Whens black friday?

Could this be Sony's version of an "October surprise" ?

They're response to PS4 release date questions has always been "Holiday 2013"

Halloween is a holiday.

SnowPrince said:
IS this real life or is it just FANTASY ?!!

Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see.

Personally, if it's real, I think it would be a great time to launch, as it gives them a chance to re-supply between launch and Christmas.

God bless this rumor I'll be getting in the USA this October 26... And already preordered my PS4, if it happens to release later god knows when I'll be able to go to the USA and bring it home...

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

This is what I was hoping for and if sony could manage it why wouldn't they. Get a month ahead of the month ahead of Microsoft and have it ready to benefit from day COD, Battlefield and AC4 sales. Makes a lot of sense. Also gives the exclusives a week of sales without competition.