By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why I think Sony are heading for failure with the PlayStation 4

lol

Around the Network

I didn't read most of OP but I agree. Just kidding I read OP and I don't agree, but I agree with the conclusion. And I don't agree with Kantor but I like his reasoning.

spurgeonryan said:
RolStoppable said:
curl-6 said:

Rol worthy.

I was going to "Rol would be proud", but he'd probably just rip on you for making it too obvious. XD

I don't know about that. A couple of points are actually legitimate issues and with the wealth of points that was already there, they should have been omitted.

I thought he was serious. Even if he did not want it to be. Most seemed look actual reasons that made sense.

Read again... all points are jokes

Nintendo should buy Sony

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

hahaha, this makes me laugh! You people really think the PS4 is real?

Look at Sonys financial state, they could never afford to make another console.

It's all a eleborate scam. They will take all your preorder money and run!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

Well there's no arguing with that logic. It's a shame, it seemed to be heading for greatness.

Signature goes here!

chapset said:
Nintendo should buy Sony

oh my gawd you read my mind.

VGPolyglot said:
Is this serious, or a joke?

he is 100% serious

LOLLL, thanks, I needed a pick me up.

I was going to counter-point the OP but i just released it was a joke so nevermind. Although, GT 6 coming out on PS3 instead of PS4 was a bit stupid of Sony.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018