By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Zero Punctuation Thread!!

I think it's fun how this guy has been making incredible games for a time already, and almost no ones seemed to know him, but now that he makes this reviews, everybody loves him, but only a few know that he makes games, really good ones =D.

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

Around the Network

I thought that one was quite good. I laughed multiple times.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I have to admit, I've only played about 1/10th of the games he's reviewed, but I don't think there are any reviews that I've disagreed with.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Nice review. You have to really pay attention to hear the positives, but they are there. I didn't really think about the fact that none of the villians were white, but that's pretty funny. I thought the same thing about the side kick as he did, too. He shouldn't have "spoiled" the ending, although that's only part of it and there are several twists. Funny as always.

I just watched the Galaxy one!
ROFL!!!!!!
He's pretty funny - gonna watch some other now:)

Around the Network
Devil May Cry 4 review is up

<The Knight of The Doomeds>

TKoTD said:
Devil May Cry 4 review is up

What he said.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Hah. That was a pretty good one too.

Glad to see he is back at the top of his game, excellent review this week~

To Each Man, Responsibility

here I am thinking that the zero punctuation thread is about posting without using proper punctuation and I was overcome with joy at thinking how fun a thread would be without them annoying punctuation marks and you have to realize how hard it is to make any sense without them little periods commas colons and semi colons without using long run on sentences

thank god for line breaks