By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Zero Punctuation Thread!!

the uncharted one is rather.. bad....

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
ssj12 said:

i never played uncharted but i was under the impression it was a pretty good game.  i guess i was surprised at how negative he was about uncharted.  other than water effects i can't remember a single positive statement.  wow.

what did he give Uncharted?

tombi123 said:
what did he give Uncharted?

Yahztee doesn't give out a score for his reviews.  it was just very pessimistic...even for him.

Damnit I wish I could hear it :) I loved Uncharted ^^ I'm glad to see he's finally dishing some punishment on the PS3 :P About damn time xD

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

He liked a few things about the game. It's funny because of a friend of mine actually rented the game over the weekend and we were going to finish it tonight and now I know how it ends haha. My friend also told me over the weekend about the shirt thing and its funny that Yahtzee mentions it.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

I love him. I don't take any of his reviews seriously, and I don't think that they're meant that way. If so, he is a horrible reviewer, but he is hilarious.

That review was a bit of a downer, but some parts were very true.

I still loved Uncharted though. It's easily my favorite game this gen after LoZ: TP and SMG.

Jeez Uncharted might of been his harshiest review yet. Well other then Clive Barker's Clivebarker's Jerhico by Clive Barker.

ssj12 said:

It's fun to see where peoples bias lies by seeing at which reviews certain people bristle at.

He takes reviews of all the games a bit too far and thats what's funny. 

I can't wait to see if what he says about the racism is any way true.  Whenever my friend already buys the game.  Buys a system at 600 dollars... yet doesn't buy any games for it.

Should be interesting though considering how he defended RE 5.  Lack of white generic villians does seem like a pretty big gaffe.  Of course so was Carnival Games "for whitey's only" character creation system.