By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Zero Punctuation Thread!!

oooohhhhhhh I see...wait a minute- O.o

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
is it just me or does he say"Brutal" in a weird way?

at the end of the Video he states, that he studied german and refuses to let a Umlaut go unpronounced :D

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

ah I see.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I see, I already wondered why he used german text in the conduit review (at 3:52)

Washington DC

Around the Network

God damn it, just review Uncharted 2 for christ's sake!

Rainbird said:
God damn it, just review Uncharted 2 for christ's sake!

that will be interesting, since they changed most of the stuff he criticized in the first part.

no more surprising quick time events

no more white supremacy (its western supremacy now :D)

they even animated drakes hair :D

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Hot Penny Stocks Penny Stocks

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

OMFG HE R ANTI-PS3 RAWR