By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - No more spammers

That's really too bad about dtewi and soriku. They both posted mostly news.. I don't see why people regarded them as spammers, they never posted ads. Soriku especially contributed a lot to this site. Leo-j seemed to be out of his mind, and hopefully he's getting some counseling right now.

Around the Network

None of them are permabanned, people...for goodness sake, Soriku's gonna be back on Friday.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
None of them are permabanned, people...for goodness sake, Soriku's gonna be back on Friday.

yes he will. =] 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

It will do them good to get away from teh intranets for a bit and actually you know get a chance to play a video game?

i don't think soriku was that bad. ah well, he'll be back on friday, why was he banned anyway?

Around the Network

^he was banned for spamming

On the bright side, Soriku doesn't have to juggle posting on VGC with watching the Backyardigans anymore. At least not until next week.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ssj12 said:
soriku really wasnt a spammer, truly 98% if his posts are all legit posts.

i agree...esp. compared to Leo-j's spamming sprees

ClaudeLv250 said:
On the bright side, Soriku doesn't have to juggle posting on VGC with watching the Backyardigans anymore. At least not until next week.

^^^^my laugh for the day!

loadedstatement said:
Quality over quantity, my friends. I would much rather read 4-5 meaningful posts than 30 useless ones.

Well tell that to China :P

Anyways , I see many are protecting Soriku ( yes , my favorite spamer is leo-j ) , and even though he spams the least from the 3 , he often just posts a " lol " or something similar . On the other hand I have nothing against spammers , just that I do not think that 10k post in such a small ammount of time really has a point ... 

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!