By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Go See Elysium! Its awesome!

cyberninja45 said:
Excellent movie one of the best I have seen for the year, I highly recommend. Most of the people that try to paint it as a bad film do it because of the message it sends,and not the actual film itself as I have seen from reading reviews , because it would rub some people the wrong way and take them out of their comfort zone.

Some might do that,but not everbody. I think it's far from the best movie of the year and I had no problem with the meessage it sends. 

Around the Network
oldschoolfool said:
cyberninja45 said:
Excellent movie one of the best I have seen for the year, I highly recommend. Most of the people that try to paint it as a bad film do it because of the message it sends,and not the actual film itself as I have seen from reading reviews , because it would rub some people the wrong way and take them out of their comfort zone.

Some might do that,but not everbody. I think it's far from the best movie of the year and I had no problem with the meessage it sends. 

True some just might not like it. But from your opinion what were the better sci-fi movies that you saw for the year (I meant sci-fi genre) besides probably Star Trek, or if you want what were some of the best movies you saw for the year from any genre?

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

most sci fi movies get mixed reviews people just love them or hate them.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Finally went and saw this, I agree its great!