By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What game have you played the most on the 3DS so far?

spurgeonryan said:
MANUELF said:
My top 5 games:

1.-Devil Survivor Overclocked at 187:28
2.-Devil Survivor 2 at 127:18
3.-Kingdom Hearts 3D at 107:31
4.-Shin Megami Tensei 4 at 104:02
5.-Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey at 86:31

Looks like I became an atlus fanboy doesnt it?

Looks like it! What is next for you then? They have anything else you need to play or that is coming out? Despite their financial situation.

Im interested in Soul Hackers but Im poor right now and the game isnt high in my list of games I want to buy, at least is fourth on my 3DS to buy list

Around the Network

Does anyone else feel like the Activity Log on 3DS is so much better than the one on Wii U?

Mine is animal crossing new leaf! :)

1. Animal Crossing - 50 hours
2. Fire Emblem - 40 hours
3. Super Mario Bros. 2 - 25 hours
4. Shin Megami Tensei IV - 20 hours
5. Super Mario 3D Land - 20 hours

I have a lot of hours in MK7. Probably about 3 days worth.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network
MANUELF said:
My top 5 games:

1.-Devil Survivor Overclocked at 187:28
2.-Devil Survivor 2 at 127:18
3.-Kingdom Hearts 3D at 107:31
4.-Shin Megami Tensei 4 at 104:02
5.-Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey at 86:31

Looks like I became an atlus fanboy doesnt it?

That is impressive.  I think only a handful of games have ever broke the 100 hour mark for me. Well done on your dedication/obsession.

manayter said:
Does anyone else feel like the Activity Log on 3DS is so much better than the one on Wii U?

Perhaps that is because there are actually games on the 3DS's activity log lol I kid I kid (somewhat)!

175 hours into Fire Emblem: Awakening. Followed by 80 hours of Ocarina of Time 3D.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

It doesn't seem like it, but I've put in 140 hours into Animal Crossing New Leaf.  I don't think i've ever spent that much time playing a game.  And i still am not bored with it.

Animal Crossing, and that's probably going to be forever because I played the first one on Gamecube for almost a decade lol.