By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Clinton vs. Obama: Who's gonna win?

I think Obama is going to win. However I will vote for McCain over Obama. However I would definatly vote for Clinton.

That makes alot of sense dont it? Well, let me explain!

Obama, does not have the experience, or the political, grunt to get things done like Clinton, and McCain. Yea, if McCain gets in, we will build a base in Iraq, take over Iran, and probibally get tens of thousands of our troops killed, for pointless wars. Not to mention spend trillions more on the military budget yearly, than we already do.

But I think McCain would help both our people, and his militaristic ego. I dont think Obama will get as much done for the people as McCain. Why? Because Obama does not know the system yet.

There is a reason Obama is doing EVERYTHING to avoid debates with Clinton. Why? Because clinton knows how to fix our country, and everything about how she plans on doing it, including how to get other politicans to rally her cause. Obama, is a cheer-leader, and can rally the people. A political election is a popularity contest these days. The best canidate dosent always win. because the most popular, and 'in' canidate will win. In all honesty, I'm almost to the point of, I dont give a **** who wins, or looses, because in things keep going like they are, I am going to cut my losses, and go to europe. (or somewhere else) (yes I know it's not all peaches and cream. Even though Peaches is hawt over there. (Only a european would ever know the meaning of that)

I dont think anyone in this country knows what this country needs, they only want what's best for THEM. As long as this country helps small intrest groups, rich people, and ultra poor. Things will only get worse, and as far as I am aware, there is no end in sight, in it getting any better.

We dont need to give anything to 'ultra poor'. (ultra poor people dont work, dont do anything, and somehow get a 4000$ tax rebate, like my cousin. she made under 500$)

Those people not willing to work, and then wont even send their children to the doctor to get them fixed when they have a fatal disease(for free). (like my cousin once agian) deserve to die. (I actually have the intention of getting her to commit suicide in a few weeks) (I'm a sick **** arent I?)

We need to help the middle class, and give to the WORKING class. Not the poor, not the rich. We need to stop sending 1,000,000,000,000$ a year to foreign aid, that 40% of it, goes to an american company's pocket. (that is not a joke number, that is fairly close)

We need to stop spending 20,000,000,000,000$ a year on our military.  We need to give to the working class, and give back to our nation, to better it, for our children, and our grand-children. We need to stop careing only about ourselves. The future of our country looks bleak untill we get major changes, and I dont see obama doing any of them. I see hillary trying to fix things, and McCain will just screw everything to hell and back, but hey, at least in 4 years, we would almost guarentee get a democrat in office, hopefully, one worth a damn, like hillary.

*end*

(who woulda thought I was such a sick, and twisted *******, on my political opinion?) 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

If you listen to Obama's speeches -- ANY of them -- it's pretty easy to see why he is popular, regardless of your beliefs. He's very inspiring. People WANT something to believe in that isn't grounded in lies and division.

He also matches up much better with McCain, since Obama can take away many independent votes from him.
And the right HATES the Clintons, and so do the media now.

I don't think he's any relgion. The only people who care weren't going to vote for him anyway.

Based on the overwhelming Dem numbers vs. GOP numbers at primaries, caucuses, I think it will be a close race, but I'm with Obama FTW ...

I pray that Clinton wins. I am not against Obama, but he is not ready yet. I will vote for McCain if Obama gets the nomination.

Hopefully Hillary will win

Kwaad said:

I think Obama is going to win. However I will vote for McCain over Obama. However I would definatly vote for Clinton.

That makes alot of sense dont it? Well, let me explain!

Obama, does not have the experience, or the political, grunt to get things done like Clinton, and McCain. Yea, if McCain gets in, we will build a base in Iraq, take over Iran, and probibally get tens of thousands of our troops killed, for pointless wars. Not to mention spend trillions more on the military budget yearly, than we already do.

But I think McCain would help both our people, and his militaristic ego. I dont think Obama will get as much done for the people as McCain. Why? Because Obama does not know the system yet.

There is a reason Obama is doing EVERYTHING to avoid debates with Clinton. Why? Because clinton knows how to fix our country, and everything about how she plans on doing it, including how to get other politicans to rally her cause. Obama, is a cheer-leader, and can rally the people. A political election is a popularity contest these days. The best canidate dosent always win. because the most popular, and 'in' canidate will win. In all honesty, I'm almost to the point of, I dont give a **** who wins, or looses, because in things keep going like they are, I am going to cut my losses, and go to europe. (or somewhere else) (yes I know it's not all peaches and cream. Even though Peaches is hawt over there. (Only a european would ever know the meaning of that)

I dont think anyone in this country knows what this country needs, they only want what's best for THEM. As long as this country helps small intrest groups, rich people, and ultra poor. Things will only get worse, and as far as I am aware, there is no end in sight, in it getting any better.

We dont need to give anything to 'ultra poor'. (ultra poor people dont work, dont do anything, and somehow get a 4000$ tax rebate, like my cousin. she made under 500$)

Those people not willing to work, and then wont even send their children to the doctor to get them fixed when they have a fatal disease(for free). (like my cousin once agian) deserve to die. (I actually have the intention of getting her to commit suicide in a few weeks) (I'm a sick **** arent I?)

We need to help the middle class, and give to the WORKING class. Not the poor, not the rich. We need to stop sending 1,000,000,000,000$ a year to foreign aid, that 40% of it, goes to an american company's pocket. (that is not a joke number, that is fairly close)

We need to stop spending 20,000,000,000,000$ a year on our military. We need to give to the working class, and give back to our nation, to better it, for our children, and our grand-children. We need to stop careing only about ourselves. The future of our country looks bleak untill we get major changes, and I dont see obama doing any of them. I see hillary trying to fix things, and McCain will just screw everything to hell and back, but hey, at least in 4 years, we would almost guarentee get a democrat in office, hopefully, one worth a damn, like hillary.

*end*

(who woulda thought I was such a sick, and twisted *******, on my political opinion?)

I agree with 100%

Around the Network

I feel like this presidential election has been turned into American Idol, a mockery if anything at all.

We have to shift the focus for the well being of this country.

I dont think Obama should win.

I made a call in Wisconsin to urge people to vote for Clinton but the man I talked to was a republican. He said he wont be voting for Clinton, but rather Obama and he was a republican. As I was about to hang up the phone he said "you should know who I will really vote for in the election" and I said Obama?? He said no and said Mccain and hung up. It was so rude and it seems the republicans screwed it up for Clinton in Wisconsin. They know McCain has a lock in the nomination and they want to take Hillary out so they can trash Obama in the general election. They can play the experience card with him and trash him around.

That is why I hope Hillary wins, but I am losing all hope.

Obama's up 150 delegates now. If he wns Texas, it's all over for Clinton. I can't see super delegates overturning a lead of 200+ popular vote delegates without murdering party unity.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Obama 08!

@Kwaad: What are you talking about, there have been at least 12 debates where the 2 were present.

I agree that Clinton has more experience, but she's definitely not someone that can bring the US together. Republicans and a lot of independents hate her.
At this moment I think it's more important to have a slightly less experienced President (with a very strong cabinet) that can erode the division between red and blue than someone that will do the same as Bush but then on the other side.

Besides that Obama is more electable, because of the aforementioned hatred towards Hillary.

Republicans hate her because Bill Clinton owned them for 8 STRONG years.

They will thrash Obama around and even if he does win they will hate him also.

The difference is that the Republican hate and defamy machine has been hammering away at Clinton for a couple years now, whereas their character assassination infrastructure is just now coming online to attack Obama. So a lot of moderates who have already decided that they hate Clinton for whatever reason don't have the same antipathy for Obama yet.

Furthermore, Obama's strong position against divisive attack politics is more and more validated the stronger the attacks leveled against him are. Even though he might have more points of exposure, he's more prepared to deflect personal attacks and his defenses aren't worn down coming into the race like Clinton's are.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.