By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - OMFG! Sega Saturn game cost - 499.90$

fazz said:
Just by looking at the title of the thread I thought "This has to be Radiant Silvergun"

Awesome game, BTW.

Same.  Why does Treasure not remake this game for a modern console?  It would sell like gangbusters.

Around the Network

Its pretty damn rare , thats why it costs so much ... I personally would never pay that much for a game ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Put it on Virtual Console. Haha. But seriously they need to rerelease it. Maybe a Gamecube port to be like Ikaruga.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

well i did pay $550 for Mark of the wolves on neo geo...stuff happens lol

yeah, it's a great game. I used to play it a lot on my Saturn back in the day! It's a really great game.

When I buy another Saturn sometime (my Saturn stopped working on me awhile back :( ) I want to pick up the game again. Used copies always go for at least $100 on yahoo auctions JP though, which makes me sad :(

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network

and you should consider yourself lucky to see it at $100, thats the lowest price ive ever heard for a Radiant Silvergun game

Am I the only one that was amused by the angry Daffy avatar nextto the outraged "OMFG!" thread title?

Actually, going into the thread, Daffy's hateful glare is now focused on the game. ROFFLE!

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"