By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Power Reviews Super Smash Bros. Brawl!

^hopefully none
I really want this to be the first perfect game

Around the Network
loadedstatement said:

On a completely unrelated note, I totally dig your avatar and signature.

Cool! Thanks, dude.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

^ It wont get perfect scores all around. Trust me. Someone will find something wrong with it. But thats ok. Its their opinion. At this point, I really dont think a 9.5, 9.7, or 10 will sway people either way. They are either getting it or they arent. However, if you want to get the casual crows (who do not go online and read reviews on gaming websites and post in gaming forums), Ninty needs to do some advertising or something. Although the fact that so many awesome characters are on the cover will help it sell.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

soriku is banned?!?!

Riot Of The Blood said:
loadedstatement said:

There have many many improvements. Whether you deem then a step in the right direction or a step backward is your opinion. I guess we will see when the game comes out. Until then, I too reserve judgement. (Although based on the extensive amounts of music, videos, and information I have on the game, I can safely say that I will enjoy the game thoroughly)

There are improvement; I wouldn't expect anything less from Nintendo. However, when I watch gameplay vids of this game, it doesn't look like a huge step up from the last game. The last game is at 89% on gamerankings. With that in mind, does this game really look so much better than the last Smash borthers that it should be 95%+ game?

Neos, I was not trolling. If you can't handle an opinion that isn't pro-Nintendo, that's just to bad.

Yes. Yes it does. How are you completely ignoring the ridiculous amounts of content that's been added? All you're doing is looking at the gameplay and saying "That looks the same as before." I suggest you take a look at Naz's list again and compare it with the content in Melee, and then maybe you'll see why it deserves that extra 6%.

Around the Network

Another perfect score to a perfect game, I WANT THIS GAME, I can´t wait one month more "cry"

The wait is killing me too.

The worst, this game come to my city one week or two after it release *cry a lot, lot and more lot in his home*

I know! This is why they made RPG lovers cry! SSE is so good they cry happy tears!

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

It's not going to get a 100% perfect score. 1UP won't give it a 10/10 because it's not HD, jsut like they didn't give Mario Galaxy a 10/10 because it's not HD. And EDGE won't give it a 10/10 because they gave Melee a 5/10, if I'm not mistaken.
And I think some other sources will give it scores between 5/10-8/10 just for hits.

But it doesn't matter. I will play and complete Mass Effect first. I will play and complete Bioshock first. But if Brawl has not arrived by then, I WILL START KILLING PEOPLE!!!11!! I WILL KILL EVERY SINGLE LAST PERSON WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE UNBEARABLE WAITING TIMES EUROPE HAS TO SUFFER!!1!!11! I MEAN I'M DUTCH AND THE JAPANESE HAD AN EXCLUSIVE TRADING AGREEMENT WITH THE DUTCH ONCE!!11!! THEY CAN'T JUST IGNORE US DAMNIT!11!!!1!!111!

Just kidding, I'll just wait until it arrives ;) But Brawl is just madness. Japan already has it, the US will get it in a week, and EUROPE DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A RELEASE DATE YET?

Come on Nintendo, don't leave us on this one :(