By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 58: Avatar The Last Airbender

Final-Fan said:
Linkzmax said:
Yoshiya said:
I'm also inclined to believe Vette. Whilst Miller is rare,claiming it before everyone has even shown up (meaning Nacho could potentially be Miller himself) seems too risky for a mafia team.

I don't like this one bit. It's as if you already know Nacho is town.

...seriously?

Problem?

It wasn't until I pointed it out that Yoshi considered the possibility that Nacho could also be scum. I'd call that a perspective slip.

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:

Also, can someone explain "dely" to me?

I believe he means "delay".

Stefl1504 said:
Vetteman94 said:

But you called me a liar, so how could you go along with what I say on this?  

Because I don't believe you to be a miller and you wanted to distance yourself from your scummate D:... or whatever spurgelogic would is applicable

So basically you are making shit up

Voting to lynch (It takes 7 votes):

Player L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynched!
Spurge Noctis Stefl    
Linkz Nacho

Voting for time limit (It takes 5 votes):

L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 In place!
Astro        

-------------------------------------------------

Noctis: Spurge
Stefl: Spurge
Astro: Time Limit
Nacho: Linkz

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Stefl1504 said:

Trashleg is a pro in this...

Oh.

Around the Network

Is there a daily time limit in this game like the last one or is it just when we decide who to or not to lynch?

Vote: Time Limit

If there isnt an official time limit

Stefl1504 said:
Linkzmax said:
Stefl1504 said:
Nachomamma8 said:
Yoshiya, Astro, Vetterman are good town reads.

Stefl sort of feels off if what Spurge says is true, but I'm letting that one ferment for a little while.

That is why spurge has to be lynched, he is rambling random shit and always gets away with it. It makes me sour.

Also, Vette is a liar, not that I am a miller, but in my eyes, he is clearly a liar.

Is the "clearly" simply that you don't believe Vette's a miller as you've since said?

And which scummate do you think he's distancing himself from, or was that just being spurgey?

I prefer spurgesque... anyway, I deem Yoshiya and Spurge both scum. With Vette, I am just being contra to everyone else. Just too fishy for me that everyone simply accepts this so easily when it felt I had a harsher time back when I was miller, but maybe that is just because it was me who was the miller.

So you don't believe me because nobody believed you?   Interesting.  

Sounds like you are trying to push a mislynch, I wonder why?   

The reason I roleclaimed is because if there is a cop who scans me,  no one will believe me when I claim Miller the day I get scanned.  Getting it out from the beginning brings attention to myself, I knew this was going to happen.  

So given the reception of Miller roles in the past why would scum make this claim?  It puts a bullseye on the person making the claim,  and I know I will be the target of a lynch later on if there is no other evidence pointing to someone else.  Why woulld mafia want that kind of attention?  Mafia won't kill me because I am an easy mislynch as long as there is doubt to my claim.  

Spurge is just being Spurge

Vote: Time Limit

Vetteman94 said:
Stefl1504 said:
Linkzmax said:
Stefl1504 said:
Nachomamma8 said:
Yoshiya, Astro, Vetterman are good town reads.

Stefl sort of feels off if what Spurge says is true, but I'm letting that one ferment for a little while.

That is why spurge has to be lynched, he is rambling random shit and always gets away with it. It makes me sour.

Also, Vette is a liar, not that I am a miller, but in my eyes, he is clearly a liar.

Is the "clearly" simply that you don't believe Vette's a miller as you've since said?

And which scummate do you think he's distancing himself from, or was that just being spurgey?

I prefer spurgesque... anyway, I deem Yoshiya and Spurge both scum. With Vette, I am just being contra to everyone else. Just too fishy for me that everyone simply accepts this so easily when it felt I had a harsher time back when I was miller, but maybe that is just because it was me who was the miller.

The reason I roleclaimed is because if there is a cop who scans me,  no one will believe me when I claim Miller the day I get scanned.  Getting it out from the beginning brings attention to myself, I knew this was going to happen.  

So given the reception of Miller roles in the past why would scum make this claim?  It puts a bullseye on the person making the claim,  and I know I will be the target of a lynch later on if there is no other evidence pointing to someone else.  Why woulld mafia want that kind of attention?  Mafia won't kill me because I am an easy mislynch as long as there is doubt to my claim.  

No, I don't believe you because they believe you, not because they didn't believe me.

Stefl1504 said:
Vetteman94 said:
Stefl1504 said:
Linkzmax said:
Stefl1504 said:

No, I don't believe you because they believe you, not because they didn't believe me.

Well I believe you are trying to setup a mislynch.