By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 58: Avatar The Last Airbender

Vetteman94 said:
Stefl1504 said:
Vetteman94 said:
Stefl1504 said:
Linkzmax said:
Stefl1504 said:

That is why spurge has to be lynched, he is rambling random shit and always gets away with it. It makes me sour.

Also, Vette is a liar, not that I am a miller, but in my eyes, he is clearly a liar.

Is the "clearly" simply that you don't believe Vette's a miller as you've since said?

And which scummate do you think he's distancing himself from, or was that just being spurgey?

I prefer spurgesque... anyway, I deem Yoshiya and Spurge both scum. With Vette, I am just being contra to everyone else. Just too fishy for me that everyone simply accepts this so easily when it felt I had a harsher time back when I was miller, but maybe that is just because it was me who was the miller.

So you don't believe me because nobody believed you?   Interesting.  

Sounds like you are trying to push a mislynch, I wonder why?   

The reason I roleclaimed is because if there is a cop who scans me,  no one will believe me when I claim Miller the day I get scanned.  Getting it out from the beginning brings attention to myself, I knew this was going to happen.  

So given the reception of Miller roles in the past why would scum make this claim?  It puts a bullseye on the person making the claim,  and I know I will be the target of a lynch later on if there is no other evidence pointing to someone else.  Why woulld mafia want that kind of attention?  Mafia won't kill me because I am an easy mislynch as long as there is doubt to my claim.  

No, I don't believe you because they believe you, not because they didn't believe me.

Well I believe you are trying to setup a mislynch.   

I might do so, so what? I still want to doubt your claim.

Around the Network

Ok before everything,

Vote: Time LImit

Now, I'm going to trust Vette's claim.

@yoshiya I'm still confused by your defense about mafia using name claiming. We all can go and check Avatar wiki, but, if somebody starts explaining why an earth bender can for sure not be mafia, then things are not that clear for the people that are not familiar with the show. You are trying to show that your claim is sincere, and I'm not objecting it, I just believe that mafia could use flavour in their favour.

Voting to lynch (It takes 7 votes):

Player L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynched!
Spurge Noctis Stefl    

Linkz Nacho

Voting for time limit (It takes 5 votes):

L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 In place!
Astro Vetteman
Moreno
Benao

--------------------------------------

Noctis: Spurge
Stefl: Spurge
Astro: Time Limit
Nacho: Linkz
Vetteman: Time Limit
Moreno: Time Limit
Benao: Time Limit

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Once the final vote has been cast for a time limit the day will end in exactly 24 hours. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Why are all of you voting for a time limit when you have no actual vote in place?

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Why are all of you voting for a time limit when you have no actual vote in place?

The most logical thing I have seen so far and I don't like it.

And I have the feeling that there's a mafia or 2 on the time limit wagon.  Leaning on Moreno.

Vote Stefl

I really don't like his exchange with Vette.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Linkzmax said:
Final-Fan said:
Linkzmax said:
Yoshiya said:
I'm also inclined to believe Vette. Whilst Miller is rare,claiming it before everyone has even shown up (meaning Nacho could potentially be Miller himself) seems too risky for a mafia team.

I don't like this one bit. It's as if you already know Nacho is town.

...seriously?

Problem?  It wasn't until I pointed it out that Yoshi considered the possibility that Nacho could also be scum. I'd call that a perspective slip.

Yoshiya's post didn't necessarily indicate he believed Nacho was town, just that he didn't think Vette was scum while Nacho was town.  That is, within the logic of the above post Vette could be miller and Nacho scum, or both town.  They could also both be scum but that contradicts Yoshiya believing Vette.  Also, for some reason I had thought at the time of that post that Yoshiya was using Nacho as just an example of the low level of activity that meant there was a greater danger of an unannounced Miller to counterclaim, but that is unsubstantiated and was just me being tired.  

Regardless, his later response validated your suspicion.  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Well, Spurge, you should provide some defense so you can survive the probable time limit. As for the Vette,Nacxho mafia theory, its an interesting possibility but it isn't solid enough that I can trust my vote in.
Also, if you are wondering why I hadn't posted in a while, being sick in addition to being busy and restricted to a tablet really detered me from posting

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

spurgeonryan said:
Not caught up. Are we voting for... how early of time limit?

So, you took three days to check the thread, and when you come back there is no comment about the points we have brought up?

Spurge, why did you provide a probable candidates for lynching when you are so against day one lynches. And why the ones that haven't checked in? Could you go further into your suspicions?