Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2013: Seattle Seahawks win Super Bowl XLVIII

Preseason voting: Who will win the Super Bowl?

Ravens 28 6.15%
 
Patriots 53 11.65%
 
Broncos 141 30.99%
 
Texans 9 1.98%
 
Other (AFC) 19 4.18%
 
49ers 32 7.03%
 
Falcons 5 1.10%
 
Packers 17 3.74%
 
Seahawks 100 21.98%
 
Other (NFC) 47 10.33%
 
Total:451
RolStoppable said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Down with every NFC team!!!

You are now a member of the Packers family, don't forget that.

Never!!!!!!!! 



Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Damn I know I should be used to this but all the coaches getting fired still amazes me on black Monday!! I wonder if Garret will be the next on the list of fired coaches. I think we give him one more year and if he still can't get this team over this 8-8 seasons then fire him. I think we should give the DC another year also I didn't expect us to have a complete turn around from the 2012 season (but at least that defense wasn't nearly as bad as 2013).

Looking forward to another 8-8 season next year next year!!!


Yes,I've been along time dallas cowboys fan. Since I was around 8 years old. lol  I also like the pats,but there a distant second compared to my love for the dallas cowboys. 



RolStoppable said:
burninmylight said:

Don't be mad at Burn In My Light. BIML told Rol he gon' win the whole damn thing, and BIML is da truth, baby.

If you want to keep being Rol's green and yellow GF, have at it. When you're to get some pimpin' in ya life, holla at BIML. All he can do is damage you; all I'ma do is manage you.

This post reminded me of the rubbish that superchunk pulled last year when he submitted his picks for one of the playoff rounds, so an official warning is in order.

ANNOUNCEMENT - No Nigga Talk

From now on, anyone who posts something along the lines of the above post, either in this thread or in a PM, will be banned from the contest immediately.

Racist much? Link me to superchunk's post then. I have to see this.



Carolina is the team to beat, they hold a victory over San Francisco who in turn own a victory over Seattle. Don't read too much into the Seahawks, they're a great team, but the two best teams in the NFC are the 49ers and the Panthers.

I stand by my earlier post in which I declared the Superbowl would be Panthers vs Broncos, however if it's not the Panthers in the bowl it'll be the 49ers, I'm certain.



TheNoobHolocaust said:
Carolina is the team to beat, they hold a victory over San Francisco who in turn own a victory over Seattle. Don't read too much into the Seahawks, they're a great team, but the two best teams in the NFC are the 49ers and the Panthers.

I stand by my earlier post in which I declared the Superbowl would be Panthers vs Broncos, however if it's not the Panthers in the bowl it'll be the 49ers, I'm certain.


I would love a Panthers vs. Broncos superbowl, with the Broncos going on top. Fox gets one over his old team (that he took to a SB about a decade ago), Manning gets his second ring and any Eli fans left have less fodder, and a great sportstown gets to host another parade. I wonder how cold its going to be in New Jersey in February though.



Around the Network
burninmylight said:
TheNoobHolocaust said:
Carolina is the team to beat, they hold a victory over San Francisco who in turn own a victory over Seattle. Don't read too much into the Seahawks, they're a great team, but the two best teams in the NFC are the 49ers and the Panthers.

I stand by my earlier post in which I declared the Superbowl would be Panthers vs Broncos, however if it's not the Panthers in the bowl it'll be the 49ers, I'm certain.


I would love a Panthers vs. Broncos superbowl, with the Broncos going on top. Fox gets one over his old team (that he took to a SB about a decade ago), Manning gets his second ring and any Eli fans left have less fodder, and a great sportstown gets to host another parade. I wonder how cold its going to be in New Jersey in February though.

pats are going to win it all,end thread. 



When do next year's sign-ups start? I wanna get in on dis action, and I will legitimately try rather than just predicting teams I like to win/don't like to lose.



burninmylight said:
Zelhawks37 said:
Wow. I somehow retained the #2 spot after making some boneheaded picks this week.... Then again, it was just to see if I could take the #1 spot by picking differently haha. Oh, Seahawks NFC West champs! Here we goooooo!

 

EVERYONE ELSE IGNORE THIS MESSAGE. THIS IS NOT FOR YOUR EYES. I AM AN A-HOLE. CONTINUE EMBRACING YOUR HATRED TOWARD ME.


I'm going to break kayfabe from my heel character real quick and give you kudos for an awesome competition! I was legitimately scared you might have stolen the best record from me at the last minute. :)

If I was actually comptent (which is rare mind you) in these last two weeks it might of been possible. Best of luck to you sir. :)


Besides, my Seahawks got the #1 seed instead of me, so Ill take that.



Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

TheNoobHolocaust said:
Carolina is the team to beat, they hold a victory over San Francisco who in turn own a victory over Seattle. Don't read too much into the Seahawks, they're a great team, but the two best teams in the NFC are the 49ers and the Panthers.

I stand by my earlier post in which I declared the Superbowl would be Panthers vs Broncos, however if it's not the Panthers in the bowl it'll be the 49ers, I'm certain.


Hahaha so we got ourselves a doubter eh? Don't underestimate Century link or the Seahawks dude. You will regret it. :)



Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

NobleTeam360 said:
RolStoppable said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Down with every NFC team!!!

You are now a member of the Packers family, don't forget that.

Never!!!!!!!! 


Someone has to take my place in Packer Nation.