By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2013: Seattle Seahawks win Super Bowl XLVIII

Preseason voting: Who will win the Super Bowl?

Ravens 28 6.14%

Patriots 53 11.62%

Broncos 141 30.92%

Texans 9 1.97%

Other (AFC) 19 4.17%

49ers 32 7.02%

Falcons 5 1.10%

Packers 17 3.73%

Seahawks 101 22.15%

Other (NFC) 47 10.31%

Total:452

Not looking good for Dallas

Around the Network

The one game the defense actually shows up and just to have the game end like this? Another gut wrenching loss for Dallas I feel a little sick..........

Nice job by the Eagles of course it would have been just as nice if the Saints would have destroyed them for the second time next week.

RolStoppable said:

Now for something more important that everybody needs to know: noname2200 is a whiny little girl. Here's a conversation from my wall that took place on November 25th. The Packers are in the playoffs, because Flynn did his job of putting Rodgers into a position where the team had a good chance to succeed. 'Nuff said.

*shrug*

If the idea is to make me embarassed or ashamed, can't say it suceeded. I stand by my comments. Again. And I guess Flynn did part of his job by not completely screwing the pooch? Not quite the interpretation I'd go for, but if you want to...

Anyhow, glad the Bears failed again. Rodgers seemed a bit rusty at first, but he shaped up as the game went on. Glad Cobb's back too, of course. The day as a whole had some pretty entertaining games overall. I'm surprised the Panthers' game was so close, for one, and bummed (but not surprised) that the Saints won their game: I was rooting for the Cardinals to make it in. I was also pulling for the Chargers, even though I expected the Chiefs' backups to win that one: how sad that I was nearly right!

Not sure who to root for in the playoffs I don't really like the Saints, Panthers, 49ers, Eagles, Seahawks, or Green Bay. Guess I'll root for Denver or the Chargers.

Around the Network

I like the Seahawks and the Broncos in the playoffs.

my cowboys lost yet again. I did'nt get my hopes up this year,that's why I was'nt nearly as pissed off. Oh,well there's always next year I guess. Maybe the curse will be lifted,before I die. :(

Since my team is not going to the playoffs yet again,I predict the pats to win the superbowl. that's the only other team I care about. I have a bro-crush on tom brady. I'm not afraid to admit it. hahaha.

RolStoppable said:

Can burninmylight match or even exceed that performance? I hope not and I also think that nobody wants to see him succeed.

Hear hear!

RolStoppable said:

These are the rules. Somebody has to handle the duties for the matchup between NobleTeam360 and myself; how about you, noname2200?

I'd be happy to. As for whe to enter predictions, I'd say keep them under wraps, just to keep things as even as possible.

Put em in as the games progress.

I should've left Minn for the win. Changed it just prior to the beginning. But changed mind due to Peterson sitting. Oh and damn that one fucked play at where 22 pros all were simultaneously stupid.