By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom talks about Wii Bionic Commando petition

You think Capcom won't make a Wii version of Bionic Commando? If the PS360 versions of BC do well, I expect Bionic Commando overload! Not excluding Bionic Commando Kart and Super Bionic Puzzle Battle! This isn't Bioware we're talking about. This is "Pimp-our-Franchises" Capcom. It wouldn't suprise me one bit if even the DS gets a version in 2009. If Capcom does it right, Bionic Commando is going to be like free money to the company.

Now, Mega Man, get out there and make Captain Commando some money, bitch!

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
 It wouldn't suprise me one bit if even the DS gets a version in 2009.

Why the hell did I not actually think of that?! d21lewis you do realise a remake of the original in the vein of XBLA would be PERFECT for the DS. It really would be awesome! 

That needs to happen.  

Soriku said:
I want a Wii exclusive DMC game :3

Speaking of Devil May Cry, DMC4 is so awesome so far! I'm glad I get to play it.:)

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

yeah just played the 10 min demo download of DMC4 and love it - cant wait for it to get released in good ol blighty

Devil May Cry 4 2/5/2008 PS3 8.6 85.3%

Is much better SMG and Zack & Wiki than it.

Around the Network

Well they responded for the PSP Resi game and I still cant see it ... dont get your hopes up ( I do hope that they will make one , but I also hope that it wont be a fast , dumbed down port ) .

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!