By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Xseed Looking To Bring More Games, “Especially JRPGs,” To PC

Tagged games:

Are you excited for this news?!

Yes! 12 57.14%

Yes! 8 38.10%

Total:20

Legend of Heroes to PC!

Around the Network

Good.

I really enjoyed YS Origins on Steam.

Keep 'em comin!

It is better than nothing, but rather them be on, say, PS3 either physical or PSN as like to sit on the couch when I play JRPGs for hours.

Hopefully it's trails in the sky 2... they've been teasing it on their forums for a long time.

Hopefully that's the one they're bringing (along with the first ofcourse)

that is great! i still have to buy the ys games on steam but my backlog is too big and i always buy those indie bundles ahhh...

Around the Network

cool, glad to see they have found some success with the other games. Ys Origin is on the long list of games I started but then stopped for whatever reason and haven't bothered to get back too yet. I'm about 5 hours in aparently, I doubt I will ever finish it yet I will probably buy whatever they bring out next lol. I really need to stop buying so many games...

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Yes!

BasilZero said:
Augen said:
It is better than nothing, but rather them be on, say, PS3 either physical or PSN as like to sit on the couch when I play JRPGs for hours.

You can do that already with the Steam versions.

I play almost all my Steam games (cept for FPS and some ones that dont use controllers like Assassin's Creed 2) with the PS3 controller.

Interesting. How involved is that?

Xseed are fucking heroes.

As long as Xseed keep bringing us those JRPGs then its all good. :>