By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch Dogs Current Vs. Next Gen Footage(Videos)

What do you think of the footage?

Kill it with fire 29 13.36%

WTF 17 7.83%

Wow, just wow 14 6.45%

atrocity 1 0.46%

looks meh 26 11.98%

Best looking game ever-sarcasm 8 3.69%

looks ok at best 17 7.83%

Wow, so watch dogs is on the ps2? 67 30.88%

looks good 38 17.51%

Total:217
ninjablade said:
MDMAlliance said:
ninjablade said:
Ji99saw said:
I'm actually surprised how fugly that was, I definitely not expecting that. Is that what the Wii U version is going to look like? Any one know?

i expect the wiiu/360/ps3 version to be on par with each other, so yes.

Of course you would be in this thread.  Watch the Wii U version be clearly superior to the 360/PS3 versions and you'd still be saying "THEY IS ON PAR HERP DE DERP"

i would bet my account the wiiu version will be on par or at best slighty better then the ps3/360 versions, any body willing to make the bet

LOL, you'll just say it's only "slightly" better no matter how much better it looks, rigged bet.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
ninjablade said:
MDMAlliance said:
ninjablade said:
Ji99saw said:
I'm actually surprised how fugly that was, I definitely not expecting that. Is that what the Wii U version is going to look like? Any one know?

i expect the wiiu/360/ps3 version to be on par with each other, so yes.

Of course you would be in this thread.  Watch the Wii U version be clearly superior to the 360/PS3 versions and you'd still be saying "THEY IS ON PAR HERP DE DERP"

i would bet my account the wiiu version will be on par or at best slighty better then the ps3/360 versions, any body willing to make the bet

LOL, you'll just say it's only "slightly" better no matter how much better it looks, rigged bet.

not really, when i mean slightly, i mean something like ps3 to 360 mulitplatform games, it will be very close to current gen versions and worlds apart from the nextgen versions. basically best case scenerio for watch dogs for wiiu is need for spped wiiu type port, just slighlty better.

ninjablade said:

not really, when i mean slightly, i mean something like ps3 to 360 mulitplatform games, it will be very close to current gen versions and worlds apart from the nextgen versions. basically best case scenerio for watch dogs for wiiu is need for spped wiiu type port, just slighlty better.

But again, who decides what's "slightly"? You do. And you'll say it's slightly in order to win the bet.

I think the current-gen-version doesn't look *that* bad. You have to watch it before the next-gen-version ;) Also I think it will improve until release, it looks like alpha-code/-stage.
If it doesn't improve, well, it won't sell a lot :)

walsufnir said:
I think the current-gen-version doesn't look *that* bad. You have to watch it before the next-gen-version ;) Also I think it will improve until release, it looks like alpha-code/-stage.
If it doesn't improve, well, it won't sell a lot :)

That would make sense, they did say as of February they hadn't even started on the PS3/360 versions.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
ninjablade said:

But again, who decides what's "slightly"? You do. And you'll say it's slightly in order to win the bet.

to me slighty means basically looking the same, minus a a few better textures here and there, everybody with eyes know what slightly means, if the wiiu version any where near the next versions then it will not be slightly.

CGI-Quality said:
PullusPardus said:
CGI-Quality said:
PullusPardus said:

Sleeping Dogs looks better than both of these

Funny enough.

Okay , maybe not, but I do remember it being a good looking game, i think there was a "HD texture add on" or something.

while we're on the subject play Sleeping dogs, its a good game.

I have played it, on PC, and hated the controls. Thus, never went back.

Dear god, the controls of this game D:

For some reason it completely destroys my config of X360CE which has worked on any other game I've used it on before. Tried to play it with KB+M (works great in GTA IV - Iron Man Mod - and SR3 and Arkham Asylum/City)...I almost got an aneurysm trying to play the game this way. Worst KB+M controls I've ever had the displeasure to encounter this generation. H O R R I B L E

I wonder which versions they were. I would guess PS4 vs. PS3, but Im not sure.

Where would the Wii U version be? Closer to the PS4 version, no doubt.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

ninjablade said:
curl-6 said:
ninjablade said:

to me slighty means basically looking the same, minus a a few better textures here and there, everybody with eyes know what slightly means, if the wiiu version any where near the next versions then it will not be slightly.

I think you may lose this one. The current gen version is far from what they can do, and development started way, way later than the Wii U version, which is being developed alongside the PS4 and XB1 versions. So you would have to imagine it'll be using the same assets, unlike the PS360 versions which look now like a lazy cash-in. 

No way will the U version looks anything like the PS360 version for this reason alone, even if they were equatable in power.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
ninjablade said:
curl-6 said:
ninjablade said:

I think you may lose this one. The current gen version is far from what they can do, and development started way, way later than the Wii U version, which is being developed alongside the PS4 and XB1 versions. So you would have to imagine it'll be using the same assets, unlike the PS360 versions which look now like a lazy cash-in. 

No way will the U version looks anything like the PS360 version for this reason alone, even if they were equatable in power.

take the bet then i will bet a 2 month ban for u and a perma ban for me.