By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Six classic Fighters returning to Street Fighter 4

Chunli, Zangief, Blanka, Honda, Dhalsim and Guile are returning.

Scans from Famitsu.

Source:

http://ruliweb.empas.com/ruliboard/read.htm?table=game_ps04&page=1&num=38274&main=ps&find=&ftext=

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

SOmething makes thing they really want to go back to the basics... Maybe they are targeting to the nostalgic gamers...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

I loved Chun Li and Guile - but as long as Ken and Ryu are there, sweet ... and E. Honda too.

I started as a Chun Li player, then Ryu and Ken. And end up Mastering Blanka And Dhalsim... So I am Very Happy to have my fighters back... Blanka addition makes me Happy.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Awesome... I hope they bring back some street fighter alpha and SF3 players as well. they will probably have extra fighters as DLC on xbox live or PSN...lol

Around the Network

wait, they have been gone at some point? Blasphemy!!!!! I played the original SF2 for ages. Blanka was my favourite and Chun Li always won.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I just read in another site, releasing date: Summer 2008, not console announced yet, and they will start updating the official site this friday.

MOre Info:

Street Fighter 4(ARC/Capcom/summer '08)
* Chun Li, Zangief, Blanka, Guile, Dalsim, E. Honda

Ono interviev:
* Saving Attack:
Doesn't want it to be thought up like a critical hit
Differest from SF3 series blocking, in SF4 the spice is in the attack
* Ultra Combo
Even bigger fireworks than a super combo

Is there any hope this will get released for Wii? The scans look like it will be on PS3/360.

elgefe02 said:

Hey Guile, looking fabulous!

Video Game Papercrafts

The only reason Sakurai allowed Snake is because he was already a clone

Wii Friend Code: 2854 9908 3926 2816

like to play with blanka, i hope they bring back Honda too

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa