By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart Wii Roumor

I actually expect Mario Kart DD to sell less than SSBB , because the fact that melee sold nearly as much Mario Kart on the GC , and Mario Kart for the GC was more hyped than melee (

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

Is it just me or has the mariokart franchise turned into Mario Car??? i miss the old kart designs

Double Dash was absolutely amazing. We still play it occasionally. If this game is better than Double Dash, and Nintendo has a tendency to improve significantly on its previous games, this game will be awesome to play.

Online could be really cool also.

I miss my mario kart 64 and this game remember me a little oment, I want this game, va a ser funny with it wheel.

I'm worried about online. I never played mariokart DS, but I heard the online is just nothing but people snaking the entire time through every single course. Which is not at all how I like to play. Unless online actually has people you know, driving, and sliding through corners then odds are I'll probably just play locally where the goal is to have fun, rather than win at all costs.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

They should be able to do some minor graphical touch-ups on Double Dash's best tracks, and rebuild Mario Kart 64's (and Super Mario Kart's) best tracks from the ground up and greatly increase the number of tracks in the game while keeping the quality high. With games that are primarily multi-player (like Mario Kart, Smash Bros. and Mario Party) I don't have a problem with them including "old" content to keep the quality and variety high.

If I had a wii I would get it

^_^

I hope its closer to Mario Kart 64 than DD. The 64 version was just more fun.

DD had more than 16 tracks

if u beat all 4 cups on 200cc(?) then u got mirror mode...beat that and u get a new cup with FOUR more tracks

so it had 20 tracks

Bets:Missed by 420k I bet leo-j vg$500 that wii will sell 31 million by 7/31/08.  Sorry, I don't think he has enough vg$ to make it with all of u that wish you could. Hit, with room to spare I bet kingofwale a 1-week ban that wii Americas ltd sales>360 Americas ltd sales as of the numbers for week ending 7/05/08 (using vgchartz homepage #s)

Predictions:

Wii will sell 18-20mil by 12/31/07  CHECKWii will sell 45mil+ WW by 12/31/08Wii will surpass PS2 sales WW by 11/17/11 (5yr anniversary)Wii Fit will hit 12mil sales in 2009MKWii+SSBB+Wii Fit+SMG > 50 mil sales by 2010 > gta4+mgs+gt5+ff13+haze+lbp
decrot said:
BengaBenga said:
Oyvoy:

Rumour has it that there will be 36 tracks (so double that of DD) and GameCube and Classic Controller are useable.

Lets hope that its not really 18 tracks and another 18 that are reversed/mirrored of the first 18 tracks.

It's supposed to be 32 tracks - 16 new ones, 16 from old games.

Plus a mirror mode.

SW-5120-1900-6153