By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trayvon Martin not an innocent kid! George Zimmerman not a racist!

Max King of the Wild said:
richardhutnik said:

To me it points to who actually followed the case and who didnt and thus really have no clue what they are talking about

People follow the case to justify their own political views, and pull out whatever they see, in order to get what will justify their views.  The media feeds right into it. And, with the Internet playing its role, individuals fully get to create their own filter bubbles,

Well for me it was to get under my moms skin but immediatly upon looking into this case alarms started going off and I have read almost every police investigation report on the matter, the autopsy report and witness statements along with following the trial on tv. I did my own independant research. But I see what you mean.

And most other people didn't.  They went with whatever the bubble of their political tribe fed them.  Pretty much, in short, if you believe in guns (and self-defense to off threats with the gun) you sided with Zimmerman, thus conservative.  If you happened to end up being no so pro-gun, individualism, and believe that the African-American community has everyone else out for them, you sided with Travon Martin.  It didn't matter what the case was or whatever, just that is what the story was.  Like clockwork.  I would say over 80% of people determined guilt or not in the case based on their political views.  Even now, this is the case.  Look at the video being shown and the guy doing it.  OF COURSE, he comes down on one side, because it fits the political camp.  Doesn't matter the facts, OF COURSE, Whittle is going to say Zimmerman was 100% in the right.

Around the Network
richardhutnik said:

And most other people didn't.  They went with whatever the bubble of their political tribe fed them.  Pretty much, in short, if you believe in guns (and self-defense to off threats with the gun) you sided with Zimmerman, thus conservative.  If you happened to end up being no so pro-gun, individualism, and believe that the African-American community has everyone else out for them, you sided with Travon Martin.  It didn't matter what the case was or whatever, just that is what the story was.  Like clockwork.  I would say over 80% of people determined guilt or not in the case based on their political views.  Even now, this is the case.  Look at the video being shown and the guy doing it.  OF COURSE, he comes down on one side, because it fits the political camp.  Doesn't matter the facts, OF COURSE, Whittle is going to say Zimmerman was 100% in the right.

Yeah, when the guy in the video started talking about sizzurp I was laughing. I didn't read anything about that until I started reading comments online. On the opposite side there are the people who claim Zimmerman was molester... again didn't find that till I read comments online. Both claims are ridicuous.

Torillian was going into an argument of if its right or wrong morally to carry a gun earlier in this thread. If thats what someone wants to argue then I'm fine with it. But what I'm not fine with is when someone like Devil Rising, Keron, and Chris Hu say he was guilty legally due to things that are either irrelevant, not illegal or misinformation.

DD_Bwest said:
again people will say its okay to attack someone if you think they are following you

If martin walked straight home no one would be dead. If he didnt make assumptions, no one would be dead. IF HE STOPPED AND USED WORDS no one would be dead.

I was under the impression that Zimmerman called the police, who encouraged him to confront Martin.

I believe that peice of evidence was important during the trial.

A203D said:
DD_Bwest said:
again people will say its okay to attack someone if you think they are following you

If martin walked straight home no one would be dead. If he didnt make assumptions, no one would be dead. IF HE STOPPED AND USED WORDS no one would be dead.

I was under the impression that Zimmerman called the police, who encouraged him to confront Martin.

They didn't encourage him to confront him, they told him not to.

A203D said:
DD_Bwest said:

They were asking him questions like "do you know where he is now" and Zimmerman throughout the whole conversation was trying to explain where they were but couldn't. They never tried encouraged him to follow him but he was trying to keep a bead on Trayvon to tell them where he was going.

Around the Network

Zimmerman's life shall forever be changed for the worse, he may walk as a free man, but like he said on the Hannity interview "It's gods "WILL"...I wouldn't change a thing".

That's right Zimmerman:
ITS GODS WILL:

To show how our justice system is flawed
To show how little value we place on black youth as a society

Zimmerman should be in jail for manslaughter...period!
Anyone who argues against that is a complete idiot!

Waiting for idiot replies...

Zimmerman your life will suck for the rest of your life, I hope some day you will tell the truth what happen that night.

User was warned for this post.

yo_john117

silentdj151 said:
Zimmerman's life shall forever be changed for the worse, he may walk as a free man, but like he said on the Hannity interview "It's gods "WILL"...I wouldn't change a thing".

That's right Zimmerman:
ITS GODS WILL:

Zimmerman your life will suck for the rest of your life, I hope some day you will tell the truth what happen that night.

Heres your reply. You are wrong. There is no use in even continuing with you with your thought process.

oh and reported

silentdj151 said:

That's right Zimmerman:
ITS GODS WILL:

Heres your reply. You are wrong. There is no use in even continuing with you with your thought process.

oh and reported

Reported for what?

Your wrong is not a argument.

And does not warrant a in depth response, if you like one please present a vaild argument.

thanks have a nice day

silentdj151 said:
silentdj151 said:

That's right Zimmerman:
ITS GODS WILL:

Reported for what?

And does not warrant a in depth response, if you like one please present a vaild argument.

thanks have a nice day

Trayvon being black has nothing to do with anything for starters. There was not enough evidence for manslaughter as well or else he would be in jail. He did tell the truth of what happened that night. He passed 2 lie tests and all the evidence and witness testimony supported it. And his life might suck but it wont be because of what happened it will be because of people like you who dont know what they are talking about

silentdj151 said:
silentdj151 said:

That's right Zimmerman:
ITS GODS WILL:

Reported for what?

thanks have a nice day

Trayvon being black has nothing to do with anything for starters. There was not enough evidence for manslaughter as well or else he would be in jail. He did tell the truth of what happened that night. He passed 2 lie tests and all the evidence and witness testimony supported it. And his life might suck but it wont be because of what happened it will be because of people like you who dont know what they are talking about

Source please: passed 2 lie tests?

Manslaughter:

Involuntary manslaughter is the unlawful killing of another human being without intent. The absence of the intent element is the essential difference between voluntary and involuntary manslaughter. Also in most states, involuntary manslaughter does not result from a heat of passion but from an improper use of reasonable care or skill while in the commission of a lawful act or while in the commission of an unlawful act not amounting to a felony.

Generally there are two types of involuntary manslaughter: (1) criminal-negligence manslaughter; and (2) unlawful-act manslaughter. The first occurs when death results from a high degree of Negligence or recklessness, and the second occurs when death is caused by one who commits or attempts to commit an unlawful act, usually a misdemeanor.

Although all jurisdictions punish involuntary manslaughter, the statutes vary somewhat. In some states, the criminal negligence type of manslaughter is described as gross negligence or culpable negligence. Others divide the entire offense of manslaughter into degrees, with voluntary manslaughter constituting a more serious offense and carrying a heavier penalty than involuntary manslaughter.

Many statutes do not define the offense or define it vaguely in common-law terms. There are, however, a small number of modern statutes that are more specific. Under one such statute, the offense is defined as the commission of a lawful act without proper caution or requisite skill, in which one unguardedly or undesignedly kills another or the commission of an unlawful act that is not felonious or tends to inflict great bodily harm.

Self Defense claim:

"A defendant is entitled to use reasonable force to protect himself, others for whom he is responsible and his property. It must be reasonable."

Physical evidence would show that Zimmerman did not warrant using lethal force.

As far as for him stating he feared for his life the physical evidence does not back that claim.

The problem with the case is Martin is dead, so Zimmerman's viewpoint are the facts for the case.

If you watch all the interviews he gave, it would show contradiction.

The guy shows no remorse of taking a life.

Logically that would tell me he not teling the whole truth of what happen that night.