By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Capcom games sales, forecast and performance

lol MHF2 sold nearly as much as Z&W ... still , the development cost should be allready out , and maybe even a sequel is in works ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

What?? Zack & Wiki already 300.000?? I'm very pleased and happy for them! Sequel for sure

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

*~Onna76~* said:
What?? Zack & Wiki already 300.000?? I'm very pleased and happy for them! Sequel for sure

Oh, nice to see you alive and kikking :o)

Wow, 300k for Z&W. So there weren't as much supply constraints as we thought there were.

500k is very doable.

That's 300k they sold before the PAL release... I thought people in the US were saying it was hard to find? if so then either ioi has undertracked US sales or there is a lot of stock of the game in Japan.

(or perhaps I know nothing about games sales?... perhaps having 300k on shelves with only 150k sold is normal)

I wish they had given us an estimate for wht they thought it would do... perhaps they had no idea (new and very different IP) so they didn't want to take a guess? 

Around the Network

zack and wiki + UC better than i expected.

So, RE:UC tracking 50% above predicted Lifetime sales and still selling well!... Good, good!

Zack and Wiki already had 300k units shipped across the globe! Again, props for Capcom!...

Heck, Zack and Wiki is fairing better than MotoGP07 on PS2!

Capcom will be pleased! And with DMC4 having a great openingweek on the PS3 they can only be happy!... 

THE NETHERLANDS

Good for a great developer.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

It's amazing that they can have that kind of success with such hardcore games.

BengaBenga said:
Retail of course, but that doesn't matter, because that is where Capcom earns its money.

RE:UC already 50% higher then estimated.
300k for Z&W is quite ok, seeing they estimated RE:UC at double that. Will be at 500k end of year.

Don't forget one thing :

Zack & Wiki is seing a HUGE sucess in Europe, and we only got it at the end of january !!!

Expect double from USA

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !