By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda: WW Hardware Bundle Incoming?

My hunch is it'll come pre-installed onto the Wii U's flash memory, much like the newer 3DS bundles in the West.

Around the Network
Soundwave said:

Europe indeed got a Wind Waker bundle:

*pic*

North America got a free Zelda Collection disc with a GameCube for $99.99 in November of 2003:

*pic*

Ah, then I didn't remember correctly, there was one with the Collector's Edition stand-alone .

But with Mario Kart to :

They had so many different bundles over the years, it's getting too complicated.

S.Peelman said:
Soundwave said:

Europe indeed got a Wind Waker bundle:

*pic*

North America got a free Zelda Collection disc with a GameCube for $99.99 in November of 2003:

*pic*

Ah, then I didn't remember correctly, there was one with the Collector's Edition stand-alone .

But with Mario Kart to :

They had so many different bundles over the years, it's getting too complicated.

North America and Europe had different bundles, seems to me like Europe got far cooler bundles and Japan got the best ones.

smart move, but we need that Pokemon 3DS as well

Click HERE and be happy 

Soundwave said:
S.Peelman said:
[...]

I picked that bundle up at Walmart when it came out -- couldn't resist that Zelda disc.

@OP: I think a Wind Waker bundle would do very well. Personally, I'm hoping for a Zelda-themed 3DS XL to go with A LInk Between Worlds.

Around the Network

hope this rumor is fake as this is a stupid movie; it will kill the magic of the the Zelda WIi U and bundle.

That would be a great bundle, i hope it happens.

I would totally buy that bundle! I never played Wind Waker and love the Zelda series so this bundle could push me to buy a Wii U right now .

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I somehow doubt Nintendo would make a bundle with Nintendo Land + Wind Waker, plus dropping the price. That's too much of a good thing to come true. Good things never come true.

That Europe GC-WW bundle is a dream
:O

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile