By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rayman for Wii U the most expensive?

Tagged games:

Wii u and Vita get extra 'touch' content. All consoles are the same price.

Around the Network

if it is more expensive than ps360 with no extra content then count me out until the price is reduced

will this be Ubisofts way to make it sell less so they have a reason not to make games on WiiU?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Isnt the WiiU version the best? plus vita is more expensive than ps360 is weird as lol

Uh oh. I can hear them now:

Ubisoft: "See? 3rd Party games don't sell well enough on the Wii U platform. Quick, drop support posthaste!!!"

Wii U owners: "But you guys priced it more than the other versions...."

Ubisoft: "Nope, the numbers tell everything! Lalalala!"

Wii U owners: -_-

Doesn't surprise me. Next gen games are more expensive, and on the other systems its up against GTA so won't sell anyway.

If it released when it should have, Id have played and loved it. But GTA takes priority.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Well...that makes total sense (not!), especially the part where also the Vita version is more expensive than the PS3/360/PC versions. >_< I guess Vita/WiiU gets some extra content but is that content really worth an extra £5-15? We better get to see Barbara's boobs for that price.

Dat support! How much is Splinter Cell Blacklist?

Well, it looks like here in Spain the WiiU version will also be more expensive than the others

Prices in Game

Prices in FNAC

50 € WiiU version - 45 € PS360 versions and 40 € the Vita one.

Ubisoft, what the hell are you doing?!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

If you are smart about it you can currently pre-order it online between 38-42 EUR .

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

''Wii U is just Stuwpit... After the 7 months delay, from exclusive to multiplatform, giving the Vita more content and the higher Wii U price is STILL doesn't sell well. I'm going to stop Wii U support :/''

-Ubisoft