By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will Monster Hunter 4 Outsell Vita's Top 10 In Japan in Sales?

Can MH4 overtake Vita's Top 10 in sales? (Japan)

Easily 118 74.68%

Barely 12 7.59%

Maybe 16 10.13%

Fall Short 2 1.27%

Not a Chance 10 6.33%

Total:158

Can you imagine how many articles on n4g.com will pop up on MH4 release week trolling the Vita? It's gonna be quite sad.

Around the Network
ps3-sales! said:
Honestly, as accurate as this might be, I think it's very disrespectful to make articles like this.

Ding, ding, ding.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

think-man said:
God this just reminds me how bad things really are in the vita camp.

I don't know, in Japan I think Vita camp is in a far better position than it was 6 months ago. It's actually managing half respectable sales on a frequent basis since the price drop and some proper releases. It's just a shame it was from such a standing start and that they seem unable/unwilling to try similar in the West right now.

As for Monster Hunter 4, I reckon it'll outsell the top 10 Vita releases. But then Monster Hunter 4 will outsell most 2013 releases.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Ajescent said:
ps3-sales! said:
Honestly, as accurate as this might be, I think it's very disrespectful to make articles like this.

Ding, ding, ding.

Exactly. It's a sales site, he's comparing sales. A nice bell to wake up an offended person is called for.

Galvanizer said:

Monster Hunter 4 will more than likely sell over 2 million LTD in Japan. I expect to see a massive 3DS hardware bump, too.

That's not too hard to predict, considering preorders have already crossed 2Mil :P

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
Ajescent said:
ps3-sales! said:

Ding, ding, ding.

Exactly. It's a sales site, he's comparing sales. A nice bell to wake up an offended person is called for.

Yes, because this comparison was needed for the good of man kind.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

This was amean thread tbone. :P

But most probably yes. Even though we got new sales values for some of those Vita games. Toukiden is now at 200k.

Ajescent said:
happydolphin said:
Ajescent said:
ps3-sales! said:

Ding, ding, ding.

Yes, because this comparison was needed for the good of man kind.

I wake up every morning just wondering how MH4 would fair against the vitas top 10....*sarcasm

ps3-sales! said:

There are MANY other threads like this, not only to PS Vita, but to Wii U and in the past to the 3DS.  Honestly, I think it would just be best if you avoid clicking on them if you don't want to see them.  People aren't going to stop making them.

lol tbone

it will do 2m first week and more than 4m lifetime

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(