By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I think we knew about this already...unless I'm confusing this with another game.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Wow. I came into this thread highly skeptical that Mortal Kombat would have Mii's in it...

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I thought you were talking Mortal Kombat

edit @ stof---- Jinx!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

stof said:
Wow. I came into this thread highly skeptical that Mortal Kombat would have Mii's in it...

Heh, so did I.  I was really wondering what kind of moves, combos, and especially fatalities that they would give to Miis.

Sorry for the confusion. :(

Around the Network

If only Smash Bros could have had Miis in it as well. I don't care if it would have been an extremely limited generic moveset, watching Chuck Norris and Jesus battle it out would have owned.

Miis is a excellent idea in Mario Kart, I want this game after SSBB of course

Twelve-player Wi-Fi?! And Miis to boot?

Wow.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

I was pretty astounded about Mii's being in mortal Kombat.
I was trying to picture it the whole time the thread was loading, have to say my brain cooked up some wierd images

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Wow that's pretty cool. I hope we can sort of customize our mii's karts/motorcycles, instead of using one of the other character's ones, or a pre-made one for mii's.