By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - X-play gives DMC4 3/5

game informer gave it a 9
and ign gave it an 8.75
so i would have thought a 4/5, but its there opinion

Around the Network

It also recently recieved an 8.0 from Gamespot.

Ouch. But X-Play isn't that great of a source anyway, and most other reviews are way better.

HAHA! WOOT! I played the demo and that game sucked bad! i feel bad for those who bought it cause it sucks. dindt any1 find funny that when u turn direction of the character it is kind of like one dimensionaal as the character doesnt really change sides it just flips the other way. a good way to describe it think of super paper mario!haha! but anyways this game is terrible more like a 1 out of 10!

Putting the Box back in Ninlen!

3/5 isn't a bad score but their complaints were ridiculous. By the time you get to DMC4 you should know what to expect, bitching because an action game only has action is stupid, as is compaining about the amount of cutscenes. Unless it's Xenosaga level I don't see the problem.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network
weezy said:
Good thing Sesslar isnt mindless to only look at graphics as do most ps3 fans.

......it's a 360 game too.....and most of the time, multiplats scored higher on 360 when reviewed from IGN, Gamespot, etc

I dont expect too much from DMC4... 1st one was aight IMO

guarrentee Ninja Gaiden2 will get atleast 4/5.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

/Shrug, demo was really fun. I'll definitely pick this up pretty soon.

weezy said:
I respect Sesslar more than alot of other reviewers.

You think he actually plays all of the games he "reviews" on the show?  I'm not sure he plays any of them (for the purposes of reviewing), to be honest.  To go through all of the games available in a month takes any of the major magazines a much larger staff than the two hosts X-Play has going for it.  It's almost certain someone else plays those games and writes the reviews for them, and then Adam and Morgan just read them on TV like any other "journalist" does on TV.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

weezy said:
Good thing Sesslar isnt mindless to only look at graphics as do most ps3 fans.

consider most doesnt i find your statement offensive to PS3 fans.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453