By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Video game with the best story.

I am taking it serious

anything wrong about Wii Sport's story? 

Around the Network

1. God Of War (Tales of revenge and Greek mythology are always awesome and God Of War did it the best)
2. BioShock (Everytime I play it I am frickin wowed)
3. Mass Effect (Sci-fi Space storys are awesome)

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
LISMDK said:
1. God Of War (Tales of revenge and Greek mythology are always awesome and God Of War did it the best)
2. BioShock (Everytime I play it I am frickin wowed)
3. Mass Effect (Sci-fi Space storys are awesome)

All good games.

wiiforever said:

I am taking it serious

anything wrong about Wii Sport's story?

Yeah the part of it not having one.

out of all the games I owned Ocarina of time

Around the Network

Also, I have to vote for Chicken Run again. such suspense, Do I shoot this chicken? Why am I shooting it? What's the moral implication of it? How will this change the rest of the game for next 10 minutes?

yeah, good stuff.

>It seems people don't want to take this thread serious. W/E

well, in short, storyline is a purest form of art (literature), to judge an art is not without controversy, and this forum (with fanboys all over the place) just isn't the best place to get into something that deep and philosophical.

so instead, we should name the WORST storyline in games. ;)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Not a console game, but I recently played through The Witcher and was completely taken in by the story.

Lufia 2:  Rise of the Sinistrals

and

Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn

Almost all video game stories pale in comparison to their greatness.

Bad Dudes. I mean, are YOU a bad enough dude to save the President? Are you???

Serious: Planescape Torment. No game is even in the same league.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

No More Heroes was the most recent game I played so it sticks out. It has one of the most bizarre and funny stories.

I don't really play games with deep storylines, but I guess Tales of Symphonia is one with a good story.