By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

JoeTheBro said:
JayWood2010 said:
Trunkin said:
Greetings to the good people of Xbox Nation. I step onto your foreign soil with but one inquiry: What is that song that plays on the first page and where on earth is it coming from!? Am I the only one who hears it? I need to know! I NEED TO!

If you guess it right, then you get to choose the next theme song :D

IronmanX chose the theme song on the front page.  We change it every so often.  

Sounds to me like Alan Wake Soundtrack: 03 - Petri Alanko - Welcome To Bright Falls

I wonder how you figured out that little trick ;)

Did you cheat though?

Around the Network

oh great DX 12 confirmed but guaranteed you need new hardware to utilize it, why can't MS just ditch DX for an API that all GPU's old and new can benefit from, not only that but also an API that does not require the latest version of windows!.

Current PC build:

Asus Z97I-Plus, i5 4790K @ 4.6ghz, EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 1377/1853/124%, Corsair Vengence Pro 2400mhz 2x 8192mb, Corsair RM850, Corsair H80i, 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD, 750GB Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 320GB Weston Digital HDD, Corsair 230T, Corsair K50 Raptor, HP XQ500AA mouse, Windows 10 Pro 64bit. iiyama Pro Lite G2773HS 120Hz 1Ms G2G gaming monitor.

JoeTheBro said:
JayWood2010 said:
Trunkin said:
Greetings to the good people of Xbox Nation. I step onto your foreign soil with but one inquiry: What is that song that plays on the first page and where on earth is it coming from!? Am I the only one who hears it? I need to know! I NEED TO!

Sounds to me like Alan Wake Soundtrack: 03 - Petri Alanko - Welcome To Bright Falls

I think someone cheated :P

Slade6alpha said:
shikamaru317 said:
Some of our regulars still haven't voted: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=179281&page=1

Come on guys, I don't want the Xbox One to do as poorly as it did last month. Spread the word to every Xbox One fan you see.

I did my part!

We're the minority though. Nintendo and Sony's fanbases will always be greater.

Voted!

Just post a reminder, (or 5 so I read them) every month and I'll do it!

ironmanDX said:
JoeTheBro said:
JayWood2010 said:
Trunkin said:

Did you cheat though?

100%

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
ironmanDX said:

Did you cheat though?

100%

I'm dobbing on you.

Slade6alpha said:
Hope that biggest surprise isn't PR talk... but it probably is :(

I'm calling it now Star Wars Kinect of the Xbox One!

(Seriously, guys, it's not without its issues can be a fun little game.)

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

shikamaru317 said:
Some of our regulars still haven't voted: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=179281&page=1

Come on guys, I don't want the Xbox One to do as poorly as it did last month. Spread the word to every Xbox One fan you see.

Hey did you notice my bump here? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6124443

Voted. Should have put Proj Spark in at 5 instead of Q Break. Any ideas why the theme du jour would play on my comp but not so far on IE through The One? Something in my settings or.... Anyway. Threads going strong.

What is the update supposed to have improved on exactly. Switching seems a bit faster but I haven't tried much voice control or put in a BRay to check that out yet. Is there a link somewhere? Lastly when it said I'm registered till the end of the update cycle, does that mean anything specific to anybody. A month, a year? Whatever and however long it lasts it's a pretty slick idea and I feel special! ; p

Hope JW gets some.

Some of you STILL haven't got the update?! Man, sucks to be you!!