By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=179596&page=1#

What do you people think?

Around the Network

I partially agree with you wright

FrontlineJaguar said:

That means you also partially disagree with me xD

Wright said:
FrontlineJaguar said:

YES you are right but I agree is 80% and disagree is 20%

FrontlineJaguar said:
Wright said:
FrontlineJaguar said:

YES you are right but I agree is 80% and disagree is 20%

What makes you agree for 80% and not 85% hmm?

Around the Network

so it means Xbox dominated last gen and the only reason it lags behind is because its awesome lineup is available on all MS platforms PC included ????

now then I agree with you wright.... otherwise people buying games on PC have no intention of buying the console anyway.... I mean I do have the choice but I don't see the point.... halo on Xbox is way better than PC on the MP community alone.... heck most Xbox/PC exclusive beside graphic are way better to play on console...

so unless you are an asocial graphic whore I don't see the point of gaming on PC in general especially if there is a console alternative.... but that's me.... and I have a shit ton of friends that disagree with me.... yet I don't envy their PC gaming experiences, style and social lives... they comfort me in my choice for the most part...

I totally agree with you wright because I was being trolled to much I agree with you no 80%or85% completely 100%. Get it everyone and stop trolling me

FrontlineJaguar said:
I totally agree with you wright because I was being trolled to much I agree with you no 80%or85% completely 100%. Get it everyone and stop trolling me

Don't let peer pressure change your opinion!

Not sure if posted already:

GamechaserBE said:

Not sure if posted already:

What is that?