By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Wright said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Wright said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Looks like if I play my cards right I might be able to get the Xbox One at launch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait.

What cards would those be? Tell us, tell us.

Oh just an odd job here and a odd job there.

Woah, man, woah. I had to read that twice, because first time I thought I saw something different xDDDDDDDD

Lmao I get it ha. 

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Wright said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Woah, man, woah. I had to read that twice, because first time I thought I saw something different xDDDDDDDD

Lmao I get it ha. 

If you do then, you gotta post your impressions here. Don't forget!

Wright said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Wright said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Lmao I get it ha. 

If you do then, you gotta post your impressions here. Don't forget!

I'll make sure to do that.

JayWood2010 said:

As Seece posted earlier

The Best Dead Rising 3 Trailer Ever

This has the coolest fucking ending I've seen in a while.

And for you guys who are getting stoked about whatever Platinum exclusive Cboat is talking about, he also said it wasn't coming to the U.S or Europe.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

That trailer was boss lol

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

XBO Nation News Update:  Microsoft to reveal Major 3rd Party game comes free with X1

Microsoft has signed a landmark deal to bundle a "major third-party title" free with every Xbox One launch system across Europe, CVG understands.

Each new Xbox One console sold in Europe (and perhaps the US) will come free with the title that alone will retail at £40 or higher, in an attempt to kick away at the £80 premium Xbox One has over Sony's PS4.

A source with knowledge of the deal, who wished to remain anonymous, said the developments were part of Microsoft's goal of adding value to its system without lowering its £429 release day price.

The specific game set to be bundled with Xbox One launch systems was not named, although it's understood to be a "major" Christmas release.
Striking a deal of this magnitude is thought to have cost Microsoft further millions in budget as it prepares to launch its next-generation Xbox around the world.

This major game, the source said, is the "unique Xbox One exclusive" that Microsoft executive Phil Spencer said was being saved for a Gamescom announcement.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com...with-xbox-one/

Edit: MCV seems to go against the "unique Xbox One exclusive" as stated by CVG and says it is FIFA 14:

Microsoft has turned to Electronic Arts in a bid to spark interest in Xbox One, MCV has been told.

At Gamescom tomorrow, an Xbox One/FIFA 14 tie-up will be announced in a bid to win over European gamers, according to two senior games industry sources. The bundle will still retail for £429.99, the same price as the Xbox One base unit.

The move is designed to make Xbox One appear better value for money as it currently retails for £80 more than PS4. FIFA 14 has an RRP of £54.99.

We checked with EA and Microsoft, who both said: 'no comment'. But we should know all the details tomorrow morning.

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/fifa-...reveal/0120326

Man i want dr3 so badly

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Crazy Dead Rising 3 trailer... damn XBox One launch is going to be expensive for me.

Console, few accessories and like 10 games lol...if I keep it under a grand, I'll be happy.

Wait a minute Platinum's new game for Xbox 1 could be a sequel to one of MS's own ips. And since it's only being release in Japan, could it be Lost Odyssey 2. I think that would pissed some people off.

techhunter80 said:

Wait a minute Platinum's new game for Xbox 1 could be a sequel to one of MS's own ips. And since it's only being release in Japan, could it be Lost Odyssey 2. I think that would pissed some people off.

MSFT's new Japanese team Osaka is probably working on Lost Odyssey 2 if anybody.  Plus Lost Odyssey is bigger in America than it was in Japan.