By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

If CBOAT is right about Platinum Games making an exclusive for Xbox One what do you think it could be?

New Ip?
Dead Rising?
Vanquish 2?

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
If CBOAT is right about Platinum Games making an exclusive for Xbox One what do you think it could be?

New Ip?
Dead Rising?
Vanquish 2?

None. Apparently, it'll piss people off. Obviously isn't DR, Capcom themselves are working on that, a new IP wouldn't piss people off neither would Vanquish.

I think it's a treasured IP, so far only name dropped that makes sense is Okami.

The Wonderful 102.

It would be pretty hilarious though xD

Wright said:

The Wonderful 102.

It would be pretty hilarious though xD

lmao Yeah that would make peoople mad alright lol

Out of the list on the poll the only game I'll must likely buy is fantasia for the kiddos, probably get ryse for my self. Mostly I'm looking forward to dead rising 3. Definitely will not be picking up titan fall... Probably get bf4 for a shooter... After that I'll be waiting for the division

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Around the Network
Seece said:
JayWood2010 said:

New Ip?
Dead Rising?
Vanquish 2?

None. Apparently, it'll piss people off. Obviously isn't DR, Capcom themselves are working on that, a new IP wouldn't piss people off neither would Vanquish.

I think it's a treasured IP, so far only name dropped that makes sense is Okami.

I think CBOAT just mean people would mad about Platinum making Xbox One exclusive game

What games?we don't know yet,maybe MS even giving a old ip to them and make a sequel,like Phantom Dust 2

Draw My Life - Masterchief

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2013/08/19/the-best-dead-rising-3-trailer-ever

Incredible new Dead Rising 3 trailer

JayWood2010 said:

New Ip?
Dead Rising?
Vanquish 2?

Obviously Bayonetta 2. Is CBOAT usually right? That would deal quite a blow to Sony...

Seece said:
http://uk.ign.com/videos/2013/08/19/the-best-dead-rising-3-trailer-ever

Incredible new Dead Rising 3 trailer

That was amazing XD  Im trying to get the video to embedd it.