By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Tiago and Shika getting pro-active on Twitter.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Microsoft's policy change that let indies have 1000 GS certainly helped me to like indies more as well

I actually dislike them even more because of that change. Fucking easy ass short games that cost peanuts devaluing GS......total joke

shikamaru317 said:
chocoloco said:
Outlast is the only game that has scared me besides maybe dead space at some moments. It was introduced to me as the scariest game ever, even to watch. It deserves the sequel because it lives up to what it is trying to achieve.

Yeah, Outlast, Dead Space, and Amnesia: The Dark Descent are the only horror games that have managed to scare me, and I only watched Youtube playthroughs of them, they'd be so much more scary if you were playing them yourself.

I have seen people play outlast on twitch and some people just quit right in the beginning. It is also rather difficult so they barely make it into the mental hospital. Definantly a horror lovers game only. 

TiagoCosta said:

spencer himself wants me to talk about it, no one should complain anymore.

Nobody said you shouldn't push him if you want them, some just said you shall stop whining in this thread every single day about the same problem to us. Because that can be annoying, just imagine everyone would  do this about whatever he has a problem with. 

I get the feeling that Phil will say in his keynote that Gears is available to download now

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
TiagoCosta said:

spencer himself wants me to talk about it, no one should complain anymore.

Nobody said you shouldn't push him if you want them, some just said you shall stop whining in this thread every single day about the same problem to us. Because that can be annoying, just imagine everyone would  do this about whatever he has a problem with. 

Do you think I care about all these halo stuff? Hell no, I don't get anything either... Do you know what I do? I ignore.

there are others here who like to discuss it with me, the rest can just ignore, there's no need to read my posts. I don't mind being ignored.

I could def see Gears being released the day of E3

TiagoCosta said:
crissindahouse said:

Do you think I care about all these halo stuff? Hell no, I don't get anything either... Do you know what I do? I ignore.

there are others here who like to discuss it with me, the rest can just ignore, there's no need to read my posts. I don't mind being ignored.

You often didn't even discuss, people posted something and you just threw a sentence you posted already 10x before just with slightly different wording in this thread. That is what is annoying, not when you talk with Shika or someone else about which JRPG you want to have, which JRPG you like or whatever...

And I know that I do the same sometimes with Xbox and the situation in Germany, how their marketing is horrible here and so on. I think I posted that aslo already like 10 times but I would also understand if people say to me that they understood it now so that I don't have to repeat it all the time^^

See, I read your posts because I want to read them, it's not as if I would think all your posts are not worth to read, then I would simply have a script which would exclude your posts. 

JayWood2010 said:
I could def see Gears being released the day of E3

I called this a few days backs i also believe it will be free of charge to gold members ,maybe a bonus GWG for June?