By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

no sure if already posted but, xbox one official price cut to 299.99 in uk.

Around the Network

I wonder when other Europe countries will get the price drop.

TiagoCosta said:

Probably that's an official Europe price cut. Unless... "isto for so para ingles ver".

Goatseye said:
TiagoCosta said:

Probably that's an official Europe price cut. Unless... "isto for so para ingles ver".

The console's RRP was previously listed at £329.99.

Microsoft UK is labelling the new price as a retailer promotion rather than an official price cut, although this is the same terminology used back in September when the console's price tag last dropped.

"This is a UK-only retail promotion," a Microsoft spokesperson told Eurogamer, "and offers great value for fans looking to buy an Xbox One ahead of the launch of 2015's highly-anticipated games like The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain and Batman: Arkham Knight, along with Xbox exclusives such as Rise of the Tomb Raider, Forza Motorsport 6 and Halo 5: Guardians."

----

couldn't say it better myself.

I don't have that much more problems with XBL and I'm online most of the time. Maybe a regional problem?

Around the Network

I hardly ever have problems with Live. When I do it's always something like the achievements app not working or parties acting a bit wonky. Annoyances I could do without for sure, but nothing that is a major issue either

Versus_Evil said:
maximrace said:
I don't have that much more problems with XBL and I'm online most of the time. Maybe a regional problem?

Maybe, I just know they're having far to much problems this gen that they need to really wake the fuck up.

and then they said we have "300k servers this gen" and laughed and laughed and laughed. but tbh ive been having much less problems than you guys xD. havent had one achievement glitch, no sign in issues since christmas. but one major issue is when i click on a tile it does an animation that it was clicked but nothing fucking happens so i have to click more or reset the console

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Versus_Evil said:

Soo... I always hear "PSN IS SHIT" but my fucking god is it better than XBL this gen, right this second XBL core services are dead. Seriously XBL has been absolutely atrocious this gen, and it just keeps getting worse :|. Honestly, its really making me consider closing up shop and leaving xbox behind coz this is ridiculous.

EDIT! OVERREACTING!!!! but seriously if I don't d/c my online I cant sign into an account even for offline use.

I haven't had any LIVE issues in quite a long time now. 

I never really have issues with XBL

Watch Game of Thrones Episode 1 for Free on Xbox One

Microsoft has partnered with HBO to offer the first episode of Game of Thrones Season 5 for free on Xbox Live.

Between now and April 16, Xbox One and Xbox 360 owners can watch Game of Thrones Season 5 Episode 1 online for free via a stream available through Xbox Live. It appears that the offer is only available to customers based in the US; GameSpot has contacted Microsoft to clarify.

Along with this, both Xbox systems will host additional content such as virtual on-set tours, trivia questions, and various video clips.

The entirety of the show's fifth season can be purchased through the Xbox HBO GO app, which is also available on a range of platforms including Apple TV and PlayStation 4.

The Game of Thrones season 5 premiere aired across North America on Sunday, and is set to air in the UK on Monday evening. To mark the occasion, Telltale Games, which is developing the episodic interactive series based on the show, is offering its first episode for free for Android devices.

Over the weekend, the first four episodes of the new series leaked online.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/watch-game-of-thrones-episode-1-for-free-on-xbox-o/1100-6426576/