By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Bringing that game to Xbox  would be good and bad for Xbox. Tons of people would buy the console for a free halo game but it would lessen the impact of each individual halo

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network

Wow you guys sure like to talk about JRPGs... I may not like them very much anymore but I know they are very important for any console. MS shouldn't abandon partnerships with Jp devs.

My most anticipated E3 game announcement is Mass Effect 4

The best game this gen so far on X1 imo is FH2 and Titanfall not far behind.

kinisking said:

Bringing that game to Xbox  would be good and bad for Xbox. Tons of people would buy the console for a free halo game but it would lessen the impact of each individual halo

Free is free, no?

gooch_destroyer said:
kinisking said:

Free is free, no?

yeah , but thats what's bad. if people can get a slightly worse version of halo multiplayer for free in the form of halo online, why buy halo 5?( if theyre the people that are mostly interested in multiplayer ofc).

kinisking said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Free is free, no?

yeah , but thats what's bad. if people can get a slightly worse version of halo multiplayer for free in the form of halo online, why buy halo 5?( if theyre the people that are mostly interested in multiplayer ofc).

I guess that's true.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Graphics aren't that much better than the last gen Naruto games, but I'm seeing alot less aliasing and they ramped up the particle effects to the max using the extra power of next gen.

I like it. I wish the DBZ games would use this more.

gooch_destroyer said:
kinisking said:

I guess that's true.

yeah thats why im conflicted whether or not i want it to stay pc exclusive xD

shikamaru317 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
shikamaru317 said:
Graphics aren't that much better than the last gen Naruto games, but I'm seeing alot less aliasing and they ramped up the particle effects to the max using the extra power of next gen.

I like it. I wish the DBZ games would use this more.

Yeah, I love particle effects, one of my favorite graphical features in next-gen games so far. Quantum Break has some awesome particle effects.

if i understand what particle effects are correctly. Killer instincts are amazing.

My most Wanted/Dreamed E3 Announcements

XB1: Otogi AAA Reboot developed by FromSoftware, Basically anything from Rare and atleast 2 AAA 3rd party Exclusives new IP preferred.

PS4: Horizon by Guerilla Games and Syphon Filter reboot by Sony Bend.

Multiplat: Mass Effect 4

I'd like to see Bioware make another Jade Empire game