By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Wright said:

"Tend to be better" is the key of my statement, though. :P

But crappy JRPGs > crappy WRPGs. It's like Futurama and The Simpsoms, despite being made by the same guy.

I have to disagree most JRPGs I played besides PS1 era Final Fantasy, were trash. The very few WRPGs made are all more enjoyable.

Around the Network
chocoloco said:

I have to disagree most JRPGs I played besides PS1 era Final Fantasy, were trash. The very few WRPGs made are all more enjoyable.

Obviously quality WRPGs are better than crappy JRPGs. That's a point I won't argue against xP

Wright said:
chocoloco said:

Obviously quality WRPGs are better than crappy JRPGs. That's a point I won't argue against xP

No,  I was saying,  I think most JRPGs are not very good. The reason being.  That if you grind your characters the games  become really easy.  The Souls series is great, though it is technically a JRPG it is very clearly done in the Western style . It certainly is an exception and is not easy.

Maybe one day jrpgs will be relevant again but today they are selling like shit. Besides final fantasy and the souls series i dont see a AAA production jrpg that can make profit.

Most wanted?

P5 XBO
Shenmue 3
LO 2

Likely stuff? None..

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
AyxboxFrench said:
Looks like The Witcher III Xbox One Bundle is planned in Europe:

https://www.lameesoftware.es/producto/hardware-xbox-one/500-gb-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/

Excellent news, might be able to move a decent number of units release week, though it'd do better if they'd finally drop the XB1's price in Europe to match the US. Hopefully the bundle will come to the US as well.

Bring it to America MS! Seriously we have 2 games that are infamous for being Broken. Mcc and ac

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Words fail to express how much I hate Kojima for making me replay MGS2 5 times in order to get all the dog tags across all difficulties.

UGH!

Ka-pi96 said:

Thought you loved MGS2 though? You should be thanking him for giving you a reason to replay it so many times

But there's a difference, and it is that I'd like to replay the game going at my own pace. Doing the dog tag thingy forces you to literally going full stealth holding-up every single enemy in the game, squeezing the dog tag out of them, and torturing the ones that don't want to give you theirs, over and over and over and over again.

Sometimes you just want to go on a killing spree, or just avoid everyone. This renders that impossibru. :(

View on YouTube

JayWood2010 said:

View on YouTube

For free to play, graphics are quite good

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion