By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

maximrace said:
Let me put it this way. If you like what we're getting this fall exclusive wise, 2016 will be even better

That's great to hear. My fall 2015 is gonna be filled with awesome games with Halo 5 dominating my playtime. Glad I have some money coming in. I should get the collectors edition.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Mass Effect has frozen on me again, 4th time now.

The game is great, but really had some screw ups. Hope Bioware fix up all the bugs and glitches if they do re release it on PS4/Xbox One.

I saw you going offline and online again

Ka-pi96 said:
daredevil.shark said:
TiagoCosta said:

The moment you said it will suck jp games wise, it can't be amazing anymore.

just alright if it shows kameo and conker.

If gaf insider is correct then SCEJ is preparing a big JRPG rivaling final fantasy series.

Would be awesome if true. But I've heard rumours that SCEJ is making a JRPG for years and yet still nothing.

@tiagocosta - Ehhh. Nope. It will be PS4 exclusive.

Ka-pi96 said:
daredevil.shark said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Would be awesome if true. But I've heard rumours that SCEJ is making a JRPG for years and yet still nothing.

Ehhh. Nope. It will be PS4 exclusive.

And what's that got to do with what I posted?

TLG on XBO. lol

@jaywood2010, actually for the xbox brand, jrpg's sold pretty well considering the system ( 360 )
lost odyssey sold close to 900k
blue dragon sold over 700k
tales of vesperia sold over 700k
infinite undiscovery sold over 500k plus
enchanted arms being the 1st rpg on the system sold decently
star ocean the last hope sold over 600k, close to 700k is the actuall sales of the game, since vgc is always off on the sales of the games and such.
magna carta 2 sold over 400k
final fantasy 11 online sold pretty good for being the 1st console true mmorpg
eternal sonata sold close to 500k if i remember correctly
i can list others if u want to prove a point, and the point is that rpg's can sell and sell good on the xbox brand if a company puts in the effort and makes it a exclusive which at the time of most of the games i listed were only on xbox.
In this post i just wanted to show u that for someone like me and others, for which i started a rpg thread over 6 years ago now, rpg's are a passion and love, and we want at least some support on the system we enjoy playing on and lost odyssey shows that a rpg can sell good if the effort is put forth.

Sorry for this statement, i just was getting tired of the genre not getting the respect it deserves in this thread , which i do like alot.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Wright said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Mass Effect has frozen on me again, 4th time now.

The game is great, but really had some screw ups. Hope Bioware fix up all the bugs and glitches if they do re release it on PS4/Xbox One.

I saw you going offline and online again

hehe, you're like the only other guy I still see on 360 *high five*

Oops. I wanted to reply tiago. Lol.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

Sorry for this statement, i just was getting tired of the genre not getting the respect it deserves in this thread , which i do like alot.

I enjoy JRPG games

Ka-pi96 said:

hehe, you're like the only other guy I still see on 360 *high five*

I'm guessing it is time to upgrade :P

I don't care if ps4 will receive a jrpg.

JayWood2010 said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

I enjoy JRPG games

Me to but I agree with robot especially the 'It is not worth investing in them' is old and has proven wrong even non Jrpgs can do extremely well in the West.