By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

jlmurph2 said:
kinisking said:

Carmon? (is that how you spell it lol) is mine. Their helmets well designed. Too bad they always die xD. Each one of them is like a spoiler lol. 

Carmine

Been a while since I played gears, and unfortunately my memory isn't that great with names :p

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network
TiagoCosta said:
kinisking said:

Carmon? (is that how you spell it lol) is mine. Their helmets well designed. Too bad they always die xD. Each one of them is like a spoiler lol. 

When COG I use Benjamin Carmine.

I'm positive Clayton survived Gears 3.

Well he did, but that was only due to the vote of whether or not he would die lol 

I'm still annoyed Transistor hasn't released on the Xbox one yet. Supergiant games just released Bastion on the ps4. Stop neglecting Xbox please.

shikamaru317 said:
Think I just got hit by one of those bad bugs in Saints Row IV Re-Elected that somebody here in this thread mentioned (Angelus I think), I feel your pain bro! May not be able to get at least 1 achievement now because of this.

What happened?

shikamaru317 said:
smroadkill15 said:
I'm still annoyed Transistor hasn't released on the Xbox one yet. Supergiant games just released Bastion on the ps4. Stop neglecting Xbox please.

Yeah, there's really no excuse considering how cheap and easy porting is now.

I'm starting to think a deal was made with Sony, not sure why  else it would take so long.  

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
Happy Wars is now available for Xbox One

Well, that came out of nowhere. (just like D4)

smroadkill15 said:
shikamaru317 said:
smroadkill15 said:

Yeah, there's really no excuse considering how cheap and easy porting is now.

I'm starting to think a deal was made with Sony, not sure why  else it would take so long.  

I hope it's because of Sony, otherwise it really means they give a shit about how their success story started and which people helped them first (Xbox owners). If I would be such a dev and some years ago the success started with Xbox owners buying my game in droves so that I could cash in millions I would surely give them my future releases as well as long as it makes sense (which it obviously does)

I know that they aren't best friends with MS but common, jump over your shadow and think about your oldest fans dudes...

Just watch, ''Battletoads out later today''

Quite a (terrible) way to promote your games ms.

TiagoCosta said:

But it's kinda exciting, you don't have to wait forever for the release date. It just comes lol. Definitely better than a delay 

kinisking said:
TiagoCosta said:

But it's kinda exciting, you don't have to wait forever for the release date. It just comes lol. Definitely better than a delay 

At least 1 week in advance..