By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Why can't Witcher 3 be here already.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Conegamer said:
Why can't Witcher 3 be here already.

Aren't you really busy at the moment? When it releases maybe things won't be so busy, see having to wait can have positives

You are a wise man Kapi. But it's always nice to see something and want it desperately. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

View on YouTube

JayWood2010 said:

View on YouTube

I said this was you first posted but I guess it didn't submit. The old cinder was pretty generic looking, but this new one Holy cow! Probably the best character design I've seen in a fighting game. And if he fights like the old one then I'll be mailing him and riptor. 

Edit: maining* not mailing. 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Hey I just got 1 month free gold!! YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Mass Effect just crashed on me

Thanks to the autosave I didn't lose any data, but playing it again just reminds me how bad it is in so many areas. There have been plenty of times I thought it had crashed but the framerate had just dropped so much. Considering how much better games got last gen the end of this gen should be very exciting

That's odd. I never had any trouble with Mass Effect 1 aside from the ocassional framerrate. Mass Effect 3, on the other hand, was a glitchfest xD

By the way, are you attempting 1000/1000?

It's sad how ME went from an open world wonder (for me early in 7th gen) to a corridor shooter.
It looks like they're reverting the settings in ME4.

Ka-pi96 said:
Goatseye said:
It's sad how ME went from an open world wonder (for me early in 7th gen) to a corridor shooter.
It looks like they're reverting the settings in ME4.

Do you mean ME3 by that?

ME2 as well. In ME 1 you can fight giant Geth tanks (forgot their names) in big spaces, on foot or in a vehicle.

You can approach a battle from any perspective that the surrounding terrain permits. That freedom is taken in ME2,3, where you fight in patios and corridors.

Ka-pi96 said:
Mass Effect just crashed on me

Thanks to the autosave I didn't lose any data, but playing it again just reminds me how bad it is in so many areas. There have been plenty of times I thought it had crashed but the framerate had just dropped so much. Considering how much better games got last gen the end of this gen should be very exciting

If there is ever a game that needs the significant Gen 8 Remaster, that game is Mass Effect.

Ka-pi96 said:

I thought ME2 was one of the most open games I've played. Loved being able to fly around to any planet in the galaxy

ME1 is more open, you can't climb mountains and snipe in ME2 for example.

In the first ME you can look for & fly to planets and explore/mine on foot or in the Mako.