By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

kinisking said:
Wright said:

Yo gays, purchase Revelations 2 already >:( Raid Mode coop will be available in october.

thats a long way from now :o. if i buy it ill play with you though! if you want to that is

I'm currently 100%'d it. But it is always nice to play Resident Evil with moar people!

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
I don't see there being a problem with different opinions personally.

You know very well that isnt what its about

JayWood2010 said:
Conegamer said:

Could we also get some information on what is it about? and Jay what's your gamertag I would like to add you on Xbox Live and Steam.

JayWood2010 said:
Conegamer said:

can you be less cryptic and just say flat out what you mean xD. no one wants to see you upset with this thread. you're literally the most valuable member of it, after all you created it. so just let your feelings completely out, and we'll try to come up with a solution. you said that it has a different atmosphere. like what? And whats being said in this thread that makes you think that way?

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

My gold just ran out as well. Ordered a 12 month which should be here within the week. At least I have SSO to keep me occupied in the mean time.

Around the Network
smroadkill15 said:
My gold just ran out as well. Ordered a 12 month which should be here within the week. At least I have SSO to keep me occupied in the mean time.

you been enjoying it?

FrontlineJaguar said:

and Jay what's your gamertag I would like to add you on Xbox Live and Steam.

Gamertag: El Jay2010
PSN & Steam: JayWood2010

Ka-pi96 said:
hehe, it really does seem like everyones gold membership runs out at the same time

kinda creepy xD. i kinda wish ms had a 5 year member ship for $200 or 250

Guys Ori and the blind forest is doing decent so far somebody made a thread on VGC about steamspy I visited that website and read how they collect data and other stuff so the sales number posted by them could have error but we do get an idea right .
http://steamspy.com/app/261570

According to this game has 130,000 approx and Xbox One version has been doing good so I think 70,000 is the least possible number on Xbox One so on average we can say game has done more than 200k so far which is good for Ori sales will increase on steam once it goes on sale and they will increase with time as well. I hope Moon Studios or Ms releases sale numbers.

JayWood2010 said:
FrontlineJaguar said:

and Jay what's your gamertag I would like to add you on Xbox Live and Steam.

Gamertag: El Jay2010
PSN & Steam: JayWood2010

Just added you, Wright and Kapi as well others add me its FrontlineJaguar.