By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Versus_Evil said:
JayWood2010 said:

Second episode is out March.

So episode a month.  Yeah ill wait.  Im sure itll go on sale on steam at some point. I hate waiting for episodic content.  I just lose interest in the game while im waiting

Around the Network

Finished the Citadel, been exploring a few of the planets. The tank car controls are pretty messy, but I'm getting the hang of the game now. Also, Garrus is a hero.

Time to head to the next major planet I think!

(Also, retagging)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Finished the Citadel, been exploring a few of the planets. The tank car controls are pretty messy, but I'm getting the hang of the game now. Also, Garrus is a hero.

(Also, retagging)

gratulations!

It's weekend, so I'm probably doing some ME as well. We could play "together" then
I'm not much further in the game.

Barozi said:
Conegamer said:

(Also, retagging)

gratulations!

It's weekend, so I'm probably doing some ME as well. We could play "together" then

Heh, that's be nice. But you'd have to ask Raven if he's alright with you joining too

Conegamer said:
Barozi said:

gratulations!

Heh, that's be nice. But you'd have to ask Raven if he's alright with you joining too

will do that once I'm home :D

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

What is this?  Picture reminds me of Monument Valley

JayWood2010 said:
Ryuu96 said:

What is this?  Picture reminds me of Monument Valley

A 360 arcade port.

Life Is Strange 78 Metacritic so Far - http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/life-is-strange-episode-1---chrysalis/critic-reviews

Dying Light 73 Metacritic so far - http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/dying-light

Ka-pi96 said:
Conegamer said:

(Also, retagging)

Agreed. Garrus is awesome

Indeed, also quite liking Liara T'Soni and the girl with the unpronouncable name. Wrex scares me and the human characters, whilst fun, seem a little more one-note currently.

Still, long way to go! But things are gearing up nicely.

Killer Instinct gains weekly YouTube show: 'The Combo Break' -