By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

MS should buy Ruffians imo. Hope they do keep a good relationship with them and give them more projects. I just hope Amazon is not going to acquire them like they did with Double Helix.

Around the Network

So I finally bought the Titanfall Deluxe Edition.
The $12.50 price is way too goo to pass up for the value.
And I pretty much just used the $15 I got from ms/343 for buying the halo mcc anyways. :)

Jazz2K said:
MS should buy Ruffians imo. Hope they do keep a good relationship with them and give them more projects. I just hope Amazon is not going to acquire them like they did with Double Helix.

Lol, amazon is totally going to fail with their games business.  It's like they want to have their hands in literally everything out there.  They're spreading themselves just too thin, imo. 

roborad said:
Jazz2K said:

Lol, amazon is totally going to fail with their games business.  It's like they want to have their hands in literally everything out there.  They're spreading themselves just too thin, imo. 

I think they could be successful to a degree.  FireTV will or probably is doing well.  The problem is, i dont think games are its selling point.

So with that said, Amazon as a Publisher I think will fail.  Personally I think they should be third party (with consoles)when it comes to publishing their games.  They do have some interesting games like that Dinosaur game they were making

roborad said:
So I finally bought the Titanfall Deluxe Edition.
The $12.50 price is way too goo to pass up for the value.
And I pretty much just used the $15 I got from ms/343 for buying the halo mcc anyways. :)

Nice purchase! Im considering buying the season pass for $6.25 since I already own the game and I want the DLC for achievements.

Also, what do you mean $15 from MS for buying MCC? Did we really get $15 worth of credit added to our accounts??

Around the Network

Here is a few of Amazon Game Studios's Recent games.  THey Look good and I just think they would fit well on PS and XB as well but oh well

View on YouTube

View on YouTube

Don't know if this is old news, but GameStop is selling 12 months of GOLD for only $40.

http://www.gamestop.com/dlc/12-month-xbox-live-gold-membership/84540

If you wanna play Halo Wars Shika, just buy it. It's dirt cheap now, and a great game that was worth it's money when it launched. Don't be so cheap

They won't have a better time to use a female character :p

Dragon Age: Inquisition Fastest Selling BioWare Game Ever

by 
William D'Angelo, posted 1 hour ago / 407 Views

Electronic Arts has announced in its investors call, attended by MCVUK, that Dragon Age: Inquisition was BioWare's fastest selling game in its history, beating out its Mass Effect and Star Wars games.

"Dragon Age: Inquisition had by far the most successful launch in BioWare’s history, exceeding our expectations," said Electronic Arts CFO Blake Jorgensen.

Dragon Age: Inquisition was released for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC on November 18 in North America and November 21 in Europe.