By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

shikamaru317 said:

Seriously though, Epic needs to turn the Samaritan, Infiltrator, and Elemental tech demos into actual games. They've been working on Fortnite for 4 years now, hurry up and finish it and get started on something else, preferably Samaritan.

There were some rumors talking about Samaritan last year, hopefully those were true.

infiltrator looked kinda boring to be honest. Elemental reminded me of LoTR lol that's great tho.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Seeing the latest sale I've gotta ask, is it just me or does it seem to be the same games that are constantly on sale?

They seem to go for the good pub relationships, like EA.

(and atlus with Catherine, sega with sonic sigh)

That tech demo was made by:
Yet one man, level designer and 3D artist Benoît Dereau, who worked on Dishonored, has single-handedly created one of the most shockingly realistic pieces of scenery ever modeled in 3D.

I don't think I can pass up Plants vs Zombies for $10.

Is it just me, or has EA been doing pretty good? A lot of quality games have been published from EA this gen, more than any other off the top of my head.

Talking about third party stuff, I'm still waiting to hear the new Harry Potter plans.

Industry need a good third person magic game imo

Around the Network
smroadkill15 said:
I don't think I can pass up Plants vs Zombies for $10.

Is it just me, or has EA been doing pretty good? A lot of quality games have been published from EA this gen, more than any other off the top of my head.

Two months of EA Access would be best if you just wanted to beat the game and be done with it. Plus have more games to boot. Unless you want to own the game of course. 

Best third party nowadays is Warner Bros., I mean it.

TiagoCosta said:

Snap. For Mortal Kombat alone :P

shikamaru317 said:
TiagoCosta said:

They're doing about as good as EA I'd say. They've made some mistakes recently, they released Lego The Hobbit when only 2 of the 3 Hobbit movies had released, leaving the game without content from the 3rd movie. Arkham Origins only meta'd in the 70's compared to 90's metas for the first 2 Arkham Games.

Origins shouldn't even exist, not made by rocksteady. (I want a teenage ninja turtles game by them!)

shikamaru317 said:
Oh yeah, I forgot, Warner Bros have the rights to make Harry Potter games and yet they still haven't made a Harry Potter MMO, so minus points for that, lol

Dunno who would work on that, monolith?